Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based SpongeBob edits

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Back in the day, there was one edited episode on youtube that has since been taken down that I was particularly fond of - the one where he’s all scared and paranoid about robots, except on the edited one, it was NIGGERS!

Night of the NIGGERS!!!!

What are you talking about, gary? NIGGERS don’t always freak me out.

Gary, if you were a nigger, youd tell me, right? Gary: STFU(nigger voice) spongebob: *horror induced screaming*

Mr. krabs can’t love because he’s a NIGGER!!!! NIGGERS don’t know how to love

Whoever made that edited episode was surely based & nigger pilled cuz a lot, if not all of it, was spot on about those uncivilized cretins jfl

Last edited:
Back in the day, there was one edited episode on youtube that has since been taken down that I was particularly fond of - the one where he’s all scared and paranoid about robots, except on the edited one, it was NIGGERS!

Night of the NIGGERS!!!!

What are you talking about, gary? NIGGERS don’t always freak me out.

Gary, if you were a nigger, youd tell me, right? Gary: STFU(nigger voice) spongebob: *horror induced screaming*

Mr. krabs can’t love because he’s a NIGGER!!!! NIGGERS don’t know how to love

Whoever made that edited episode was surely based & nigger pilled cuz a lot, if not all of it, was spot on about those uncivilized cretins jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRNsCu3ZqE

IncelTear is a subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by hateful “incels" (involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful. Blackpilled incels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their inability to get dates or sex. Occasional meta discussion is also welcome. This is not a sub about k!lling incels

@Waco reported for infiltration, chico