Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Spoke to a foid yesterday

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★
I found a Vtuber playing Hollow Knight with no viewers. I talked to her but she was mostly just plugging her channel and not really saying much to me. It is impossible to talk to a female for me.

Make sure to sub to my onlyfans while it lasts honey!:foidSoy:

Make sure to sub to my onlyfans while it lasts honey!:foidSoy:
Pretty much. She had a cute voice and it is just crushing knowing I'll never have a cute soft girl to play vidya with.

interacting with foids on the internet was only a pleasurable pleasant experience in 2018 uncensored youtube era
I used to verbally dissect them raising their cortisol by pushing their fragile high egos then crushing it by through the roof

tell her she sucks at games.

I found a Vtuber playing Hollow Knight with no viewers. I talked to her but she was mostly just plugging her channel and not really saying much to me. It is impossible to talk to a female for me.
Besides being ugly, we can't even talk to women properly. We are literally at the most bottom.

bullying mentally ill foids with big egos over the internet watching her white knights come to her rescue is always fun

doing a non-loosely constructed vague sentence but deliberately calibrated eagle's scope you witness how dramatic, hysterical, histrionic a foid's ego acts in agency at the face of defy and disagreement