Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (spoilers) Metamorphosis describes incel life

jackhanma

jackhanma

Officer
★★★★
I've just read Metamorphosis by Kafka and funnily enough if youve ever read it perhaps youve recognised its basically the experience a chad would have if he woke up an incel.. In a sense we spend every day as Gregor.

Protagonist wakes up one morning as a roach. his first thoughts are hilariously how will he be able to properly wageslave away for his corp instead of the existential dread of waking up as a roach jfl. his parents are disgusted by the sight of him and lock him away in his room. The only one to really care about his is his sister who, despite being disgusted by his horrible visage still remembers him as her beloved brother. Eventually, even this falls apart as he was the financial support for their family and now they must work to make up for his absence. Ironically towards the end, his sister, the one who initially still accepted him as a person inside is the first to decide he must die for them to live again and so overhearing this and altruistically not wanting to burden them any further he perishes of starvation. Perhaps his sister could be a stand-in for chads hypothetical girlfriend here who initially holds out hope that he will one day return to his former self but eventually must concede that its not happening, thus becoming the first to discard of him, abhorred by his new form...

1725803592119a

when I read the title, I thought of a different metamorphosis that's the opposite of incel life

i clicked the thread thinking you were talking about metamorphosis 177013 :feelshaha: over for my coomer brain

In fact, this story is about how, when you stop being useful, people who consider you family or friends lose interest in you.

In fact, this story is about how, when you stop being useful, people who consider you family or friends lose interest in you.
obviously I know its not about inceldom, I just thought its a funny metaphor