Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[spoilers] Is Kylo Ren an incel?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
As in, the movie character. 

Let's see... His father was a Chad while he remained a virgin, he's mentally unstable and kinda awkward, he has no friends, the only girl he met wants to kill him and rejected him, etc. 

Same with Luke, even moreso in fact. He died an oldcel on some rock, having spent most of his adult life on a remote planet with nobody to talk to. The only person he kissed was his sister.

It all makes sense now.

i saw some feminist/left-wing article that said he was a sperg or something, so probably.

they should do a scene where hes browsing on incels.is then sees some ragefuel and strangles one of the officers

It's likely. I mean, the only girl I can consider that would have slept with Kylo is Phasma but she seems too prideful for that.
Luke was pretty much a Truecel, minus that one kiss from Leia

kyloren is the epitome of mentalcel. he is easily high tier normie but cant get laid due to mental issues and upbringing.

han wasnt a chad but he became a betabux somepoint in his marriage with leia and then got divorced.

he's probably a cel, but not an INcel. That guy is the fucking leader of giant army and has psychic powers. Talk about status.... He could slay whenever he wanted. Maybe he's mentalcel, but I doubt it. He just needs to attend one party full of First Order femoids and they would be literally throwing themselves at him. If he can just utter one phrase... "I want it to be completely silent when I fuck you" and it'll actually work and he won't have to say anything after that. He could also DP a femoid by himself by shoving a psychic force generated cock up her ass while fucking her. Sluts will fuck him for that alone.

It seems part of the dark side is getting your dick wet. Although he appears to be sexually frustrated, he may allow himself a concubine, but it is probably meaningless.

tumblr_o0t3mzOTFp1qbwnuho4_500.png