Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Spoilers] Eternals movie is another movie showing Indian men as beta males

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
First of all don't read if you don't want spoilers.

First thing they used a pakistani to play an indian character. Fuck pakistan.

They had some cringe bollywood scene that looks nothing like bollywood.

They then made the Indian character so beta. It was so cringe to watch.

Also they had a fat Indian butler who was also cringe to watch.

In the end they made the Indian character not even join for a final boss fight because he chickened out.

This is another movie where women will see Indian men as beta males.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXed5Inp844

Last edited:
First thing they used a pakistani to play an indian character. Fuck pakistan.
Just be paki :feelscry:, sorry currycels. This movie was complete utter shit. This was more painful to watch than that captain marvel movie I was watching last week. I'm glad I watch this on a free site, any one paying for these movies deserves to be robbed of their money.

Last edited:
spot the curry :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

MCU turned into a shit SJW clown fiesta after the first avengers movie blew up anyway
they'd rather put nonsense pop culture references, fanservice and cringey jokes every five fucking seconds, than actually caring about the plot or not killing off their villains after one movie

That's superhero movies in the current year lol what a joke

Go back to your own country, problem solved.

Just be paki :feelscry:, sorry currycels. This movie was complete utter shit. This was more painful to watch than that captain marvel movie I was watching last week. I'm glad I watch this on a free site, any one paying for these movies deserves to be robbed of their money.
Imagine watching Captain Marvel

Go back to your own country, problem solved.
He is in his own country fag, tell your pedo Jews not to represent us Curries like stupid wimps just leave us alone and go after gooks and niggers

Pakis are retarded faggots, you would expect since they are less shit coloured and deformed they should be smarter, but they are like monkeys

Yeah Hollywood is racist as fuck don't listen to that stormcel. Even chinkwood is racist to curries squid game portrayed that curry guy as a submissive wimp bitch