Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spite IT: happiness is what you should strive for

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Let StBagelBoss' postivity in the limelight inspire you incels. Don't be happy for yourself. Be happy, because women, cucks and normies will HATE the fact that the unbearable burdens of life doesn't get your ugly short ass, down. You see, these fucking faggots, they all painted you into a corner, they counted you out. They WANT you to suicide, and take everyone with you, because they are bored, empty drama freaks. They WANT us to incubate the next ER, and for him to kill even more. They want all races, genders, classes, whatever the fuck to be divided, because they stand for nothing but the worship of the strong and the complete and utter atomization of the individual.

The second they catch a glimpse of a midget being happy they loose their shit. They can't stand it. Why is that fucking midget happy? I'm cool I have blue hair and a nose ring! They are just like us most of the times, wanting the world to burn, only they virtue signal to seem like that's not the case. We have to defy them. They do not have an iota of altruism in their soul. Their entire purpose is to live out an expectation. To win a selfish bet, they've already made in their heads about you. Incels are more than that. They don't expect is for incels to be strong mentally, and to be happy.

I don't know how incels could be happy, I can't even decribe happiness, all I know is that the whitepill is finally making sense to me. And it's not for myself. It's because I have that much hatred in my heart.

Last edited:
Now, that is high IQ and good anti-normie-IT shit.

Shame, brothers fullfill their expectations. However, I am suicidal too. Blame on me as well.
Now, that is high IQ and good anti-normie-IT shit.

Shame, brothers fullfill their expectations. However, I am suicidal too. Blame on me as well.

Last edited: