Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SpiderMan Movie : Based Green Goblin Blackpilling His Son *BRUTAL*

Based goblin. I found this while scrolling the comments

Chrome Ai5n9TLeZD

This mf didn't go his own way he was SENT his own way

Coincidentally one of the best comic book villains who ever made it into the big screen
Always liked the way he blackpilled Peter and his son

Goblin was based. He’s a cuck for not immediately killing MJ and aunt may though.

Norman Osborn said:
do what you need to with her
then broom her fast
wtf did he mean by that

Low key shocked me as a child that his father was being so cruel to Harry :bluepill: but now as a 26 yo khhv I know this was based and factual:blackpill:

Mary Jane was a hoe

god when i was young i had no idea what the fuck they were talking about, now it all makes sense

There's a reason every only talks about the Tobey Maguire era Spiderman even thought its almost 20 years old.

The other ones just have no soul.

Coincidentally one of the best comic book villains who ever made it into the big screen
exactly.

Movies with romantic plot lies ie pretty much all of them
are suifuel.

Yeah. I always liked "out am I?!" when he kills the shareholders. ER moment.
There's a reason every only talks about the Tobey Maguire era Spiderman even thought its almost 20 years old.

The other ones just have no soul.

still the best spiderman movies

I can see how easily you could confuse the two...
well no it's just any time I saw him on ROH the only cleaning tool I ever saw him with was the broom, so sweep was the natural verb which came to mind, and that song is often in my head

sure he used a mop one time so Omega is also "the mopper" but he never mopped up on ROH except metaphorically

well no it's just any time I saw him on ROH the only cleaning tool I ever saw him with was the broom, so sweep was the natural verb which came to mind, and that song is often in my head

sure he used a mop one time so Omega is also "the mopper" but he never mopped up on ROH except metaphorically
That motherfucker would get fired sweeping or mopping like that irl imo tbh ded srs!