Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Spiderman knows what's up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
44671237 2191134621144437 8401712718314209280 n

Damn Spidey, you brutal.

Imagine if the leftist marvel soyboys actually read the comics. They would screech "muh misogyny".

This could never happen in the MCU

He was tired of being a beta cuck and super punched her lights out, sadly that probably turned her on more :\

Sometimes when I am all alone I jizz in my hand and throw it at the wall like a spider man

This was a great comic.
Basically doctor octopus takes over spider man's body and goes full based.

Imagine if the leftist marvel soyboys actually read the comics. They would screech "muh misogyny".
Actually the comic book hardcore fans are very pro this stuff. They HATE any change of color or look to a character, even if it's just to make a costume change. Most are probably incels actually

Spider CUCK

Norman Osborn is based

This isn't soyboy peter in the picture
It's dock ock

Actually the comic book hardcore fans are very pro this stuff. They HATE any change of color or look to a character, even if it's just to make a costume change. Most are probably incels actually
I was refering to the movie fans who never read the comics, they were the ones my comment was about. I know the more based among the comic readers hate the changes.

Reading and collecting superheroe comics is a stereotypical incel hobby for a reason.