Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment spicmaxxing theories for currycels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
At the end of the day a mestizo spic and a curry look almost the same naked, but the former has vastly higher SMV- more for cultural, and not genetic reasons. Here are major don't do's as a curry to avoid the curry tax.

1. The only acceptable haircut is a shaven head. You also need neck tattoos or even face tattoos. Case in point watch "the night of" on HBO. It stars a curry who goes to jail for murder and he thugmaxxes and r/ladyboners goes wild. Although getting a little jacked helps, it's not completely necessary.
2021 09 25 23 06 05 Review  The Night Of Takes a Cab Ride to Hell   The New York Times  Moz
2021 09 25 23 09 54 night of riz ahmed   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2. NEVER, EVER EVER wear striped shirts or collared shirts:

2021 09 25 23 10 53 indian men   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Indian af. This guy looks like a gangraping streetshitter

2021 09 25 23 11 00 indian men   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Typical cheap greedy, shit-smelling scammy looking IT visa immigrant indian on Predator Poachers Toronto. pls mam U GIVE ME NAKDE PIC NOW!!!!!!

2021 09 25 23 11 19 indian men   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Even this clean shaven tech/doctor yuppie curry is a major major pussy dryer. You can smell his shitty cologne. This guy definitely wastes his fortune at the strip club, and only has a chance by arraigned marriage maxxing.

Collared shirts are so awful looking on indian men it can even negate all the masculinity you gained by shaving your head:
2021 09 25 23 16 43 indian men shaven head   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

3. For some reason indian men never wear hats-- but they really should more often so that they can hide their ugly craniums. If you do wear a hat wear your hat backward. There's something ugly about dark hair and dark skin. It's like only pale races can get away with having hair.

2021 09 25 23 20 57 mexican men   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

4. Other cultural considerations-- body language. Compared to spics. Indian men have the body language of betas. They stand compact, probably as a result from being born into an overly dense population. Mexican men are low-inhib always fist bumping, sitting with wide stances.
5. There are many things indian men should not allowed to like. NUMBER 1-- indian men are not allowed to like anything information technology, STEM, or pre-med related. Just even dabbling in these fields as a indian man lowers your SMV 2 points.
6. Indian man should be barred from using the phrase "my friend" It's better for indians to just straight up say "my nigga" they are dark enough to get away with it. If you can confidently say "my nigga" as a dark indian man it says a lot about your low-inhibition.
7. Indian men are also not allowed to be greedy or scammy with money. I know it's in your blood, but other races see indian male greed as a a huge turn off. Indian men should be like the spic and just be so dumb with money you end up accidentally being hard-working as a result of it.

Conversely spic men can accidentally seem curry like and lower their SMV significantly like Salomon from 'Nathan for you' by doing things like wearing collared tucked in shirts, and not shaving the head

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFqxryFePg

Last edited:
WDYM by Mestizo spics being better: they are the shortest race here, I’ve seen many shorter than 5’, associated with crime and poverty, are very insular so you won’t fit in the community and rarely date outside of their race, and if they look weak, they are incel and if not, are desperate for short, fat goblinas.:feelspuke:

However, unlike the negro male, no one regards them as dangerous or threatening even though they are overrepresented in prisons.

@Transcended Trucel made an entire thread heightmogging people for the first time at 5’5 by walking next to them in public.:lul:

Thread 'Height mogging is more pleasurable than cumming'
https://incels.is/threads/height-mogging-is-more-pleasurable-than-cumming.313326/

WDYM by Mestizo spics being better: they are the shortest race here, I’ve seen many shorter than 5’, associated with crime and poverty, are very insular so you won’t fit in the community and rarely date outside of their race, and if they look weak, they are incel and if not, are desperate for short, fat goblinas.:feelspuke:

However, unlike the negro male, no one regards them as dangerous or threatening even though they are overrepresented in prisons.

@Transcended Trucel made an entire thread heightmogging people for the first time at 5’5 by walking next to them in public.:lul:

Thread 'Height mogging is more pleasurable than cumming'
https://incels.is/threads/height-mogging-is-more-pleasurable-than-cumming.313326/
of all the genetically inferior men likely to impregnate a teenager, it's a spic. Spics are the only short dudes that are somewhat intimidating. They make great boxers for a reason

I think indian men have the genetic capability to infiltrate the way of the wetback

SMELLS LIKE COPE

of all the genetically inferior men likely to impregnate a teenager, it's a spic. Spics are the only short dudes that are somewhat intimidating. They make great boxers for a reason

I think indian men have the genetic capability to infiltrate the way of the wetback
They only impregnate some stupid goblina and you think some curry is willing to convert to Catholicism, leave his ethnic group, speak Spanish, and fit in their impoverished communities to fuck their subhuman women?

Spics are not intimidating: if they weren’t associated with gang violence and shooting, they would end up like us.

You think the average White Man world feel intimidated with an unarmed spic when he’s an entire foot and half shorter than him, as tall as his teenage daughter, in some cases.:lul:

For the effort, it’s not worth it.
SMELLS LIKE COPE

They only impregnate some stupid goblina and you think some curry is willing to convert to Catholicism, leave his ethnic group, speak Spanish, and fit in their impoverished communities to fuck their subhuman women?

Spics are not intimidating: if they weren’t associated with gang violence and shooting, they would end up like us.

You think the average White Man world feel intimidated with an unarmed spic when he’s an entire foot and half shorter than him, as tall as his teenage daughter, in some cases.:lul:

For the effort, it’s not worth it.
you'd be surprised at what suburban white men fear. A spic has nothing to lose-- that's what makes them dangerous

JBC theory proven again

just speak taco language theory

To all curries who live in Western Europe, just wear tracksuit, you'll see a difference in how you're treated

Im a spic and im a incel soo try to be like me wont make you less incel