Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spick waitress gets shot

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-

coom fuel? coom fuel, I will use this video later :ahegao::ahegao:

Nothing of value lost. just a fat fuck dog eater died :feelshehe:

Bruh :feelskek:
At this rate we spics will take over the low inhib Throne from blacks

Based beanercel triggering normcucks.

What Minecraft mod was he using?

Nothing of value was lost.

Bruh :feelskek:
At this rate we spics will take over the low inhib Throne from blacks
bruh are spicks really like this? the people eating dont even seem that phased by it

bruh are spicks really like this? the people eating dont even seem that phased by it
Yeah those guys in the second shot were just chillin like its another tuesday :feelsjuice:

Yeah you might want to rethink mexicomaxxing :feelsEhh:

Great legs on the lust drinking alone

Homicide rate by region south americas worse than africa

Maybe if they are really poor and desperate for money
do you think i could find any in miami or probably straight to texas for a chance? tbh i think the possibilities are pretty bad tho

do they want to shoot whites fucking their women?
Some Latinos are white looking so that's not as common as I've heard in places like in Taiwan that hate jbwmaxxers

Some Latinos are white looking so that's not as common as I've heard in places like in Taiwan that hate jbwmaxxers
yeah i just gotta work on my spanish alot more. maybe i can larp and say my family was from argentina but ive never been cuz they moved to US

Had a goal completed it and retreated. Perfect score. :hax:

do they shoot up malls and shit too or just these little eateries and streets
Malls are harder because you have to run much more until reach the exit in order to escape in motorcycle. More chance to get caught or shot.

Malls are harder because you have to run much more until reach the exit in order to escape in motorcycle. More chance to get caught or shot.
nice then i will try picking up latinas in malls in mexico then

Should we be really rooting for this? This is just senseless murder of a middle age fat mexican, nothing cool about that.

Another scene typical of latin america.

Without videos like these which are very common in that part of the world, channels like ActiveSelfProtection would have never gotten big.

Should we be really rooting for this? This is just senseless murder of a middle age fat mexican, nothing cool about that.
no we shouldnt be rooting for this, and you're right, there isn;t anything cool about it

I agree if it was a random act of violence or robbery. But what’s the back story? It seems he targeted her specifically, so maybe she’s a cheating ex gf or something.

She must have done something to deserve this