Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SPicecel trait: You are sceptic about genetic recombination

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
From personal experience. I met a foid at church that was single mother. She rejected me and managed to date a cop. The cop was tall, white, fair-eyed and redhead. Then he dumped her for a staceylite. However this foid who is a goblina dated a mestizo who had a moorish look. Curiously she got suddenly pregnant and the child born blueyed, white-skinned and redhead. This after she was supposed to date the mixed guy and the cop was supposed to date the Staceylite. Chronologically she wasn't pregnant in that relation. Lets say that she broke up with the cop during August of 2020, she dated the other guy two months later but she 4 months by April of 2021 and had the Child on September of 2021.

After it. I dive in a subreddit of my country and one of the threads was about morenas whose children born with blonde hair, fair skin and fair eyes despite the "father" of the child wasn't as such. Many pointed out that is likely that the guy got cucked.

At college I was forced to receive social science courses and one of them was about children. The teacher pointed out that a relationship between a 19 yo man and a 16 yo foid is bad because the guy holds the power :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: . The point here was that the teacher and other cucked students said that they were tons of underage foids who offered their pussies to old fuck gringos. Just because they are white :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Then I remember the case of my sister's boyfriend. Him and his elder brother have a germanic look despite both of their parents have the south european textbook look(not like Dani Devito or Antonio Banderas, but yes like Iker Casillas or Andres Iniesta). The father of them has been bald since mid 20s, lives in his mother in law's house and is a bus driver. Not surprise if he got cucked.

If you think about it. It makes sense. If less than 30% of Spaniards are blonde at their adulthood and these mestizos descend of Spaniards those features are extremely recessive. More if we keep in mind that majority of these mestizos also descend from converted Jews and southern Spaniards. That means that every time you see a mestiza having a gringo-like child is due to JBW. JBW is rule.

I don't know if they are other spiccels who relate to this.

Last edited:
this is hard to follow

Well, cheating and cucking must not be very uncommon in spiclands so idk what are you skeptic about?