Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Spiccels STAY AWAY) JBW strikes again

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I found this in a polyglots group on facebook.

Apparently they met through this group and then dated,and finally married. He is from US and girl is mexican

She married him to get over the wall

She found the green card.

this might be case,but i looked at his profile and he is not bad looking. he is tall+ jawline good
Of course JBW applies as well

If he is smart he will move to Mexico if he plans on maybe not getting divorce raped.
if it is case,then its too late because she already in US

Ethnics continuously getting cucked by the white man

low effort post. :feelswhere: @Cuyen

Don't think he will get cucked. he is good looking though

if it is case,then its too late because she already in US

She knew what the fuck she was doing from the very beginning. She didn’t happen to meet him in that group. The intention was to move to the US and find a good looking white guy that she can walk all over.
As a Latino myself, I can tell you that Latinas are major sluts. One of the reasons they like white guys is because they know that they’re cucks, they can let their slutty nature come out, and the cucks will put up with it. If they divorce, she knows that the law will favor her.
These Latin American bitches say they like white guys because they’re such gentleman and latino men are wife beating savages ...bull-fucking-shit. I have seen Latinos that are nice, blue pill dudes with responsible lives get turned down for stupid reasons.

Her endgame: 1) good looking Chad husband to impress her family, 2) have kids with less chances of ugly mestizo/indigenous features 3) money if the marriage doesn’t work out and 4) US residency

Last edited:
Not uncommon, Mexican foids love the gringos as do all ethnic foids.

She knew what the fuck she was doing from the very beginning. She didn’t happen to meet him in that group. The intention was to move to the US and find a good looking white guy that she can walk all over.
As a Latino myself, I can tell you that Latinas are major sluts. One of the reasons they like white guys is because they know that they’re cucks, they can let their slutty nature come out, and the cucks will put up with it. If they divorce, she knows that the law will favor her.
These Latin American bitches say they like white guys because they’re such gentleman and latino men are wife beating savages ...bull-fucking-shit. I have seen Latinos that are nice, blue pill dudes with responsible lives get turned down for stupid reasons.

Her endgame: 1) good looking Chad husband to impress her family, 2) have kids with less chances of ugly mestizo/indigenous features 3) money if the marriage doesn’t work out and 4) US residency

Well said, Latinas are no good, I've been around them my entire life, literally the craziest thots I've ever come across.

you are very right well i will watch them and lets see what happens

@Ekimocel I swear you will get banned. Stop low effort posting. How many times do I have to warn you. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Just Be White theory proven again

The nigga’s literally a Juan lmao

Are mexican foids bigger golddiggers than noodle foids?