Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel spiccel saved blackcel from oofy doofie betabuxxing a white whale

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★

He got him the skinny blonde mogger foid

All 3 should be beheaded, illegal unfunny spic, landwhale niggerlover whore, savage nigger that is also a simp cuck. How have these people become the new normies? They would've been below us 10 fucking years ago but somehow in the nigfer society they easily find relationships and become standup comedians despite having nothing of real value. Send these niggers to the stratosphere.

All 3 should be beheaded, illegal unfunny spic, landwhale niggerlover whore, savage nigger that is also a simp cuck. How have these people become the new normies? They would've been below us 10 fucking years ago but somehow in the nigfer society they easily find relationships and become standup comedians despite having nothing of real value. Send these niggers to the stratosphere.
:soy: :soy:

I thought he was a jeet. They really do all look the same.

Niggers are only incels because they are too low IQ to even follow their natural biology meanwhile it took centuries of planned insider sabotage to oppress white men to make them incels to destroy white nations. But I mean hey you enjoy your chad worship thread faggot.

Below who? You turned an intriguing exploration of manospheric tenets into "Grrrr, the colored people." Fuck outta here.

Below who? You turned an intriguing exploration of manospheric tenets into "Grrrr, the colored people." Fuck outta here.
All my posts are "Grrr colored people" my point was that these people are literally no different than simps and cucks that are tier 3 to their favorite twitch streamer, we all acknowledge that simps are faggots so stop trying to act like I said something else. These people are cucks and simps and the only reason wht they aren't on here is because somehow simp niggers are normies and we aren't.

destroyed that landwhale

Niggers are only incels because they are too low IQ to even follow their natural biology meanwhile it took centuries of planned insider sabotage to oppress white men to make them incels to destroy white nations. But I mean hey you enjoy your chad worship thread faggot.
Muhh you can’t be incel you’re ethnic muhh im white and have it so much worse than you muhh stacy‘s dont like me muhh the west is collapsing muhh racemixing
muhh superior genetics
IMG 0272
:soy: :soy:

Muhh you can’t be incel you’re ethnic muhh im white and have it so much worse than you muhh stacy‘s dont like me muhh the west is collapsing muhh racemixing
muhh superior geneticsView attachment 1043365 :soy: :soy:
Lmfao this entire thread is about how a spic had to save a nigger from being dumb enough to betabuxx a land whale. And you even said "spiccel" he is a successful stand up comedian how much more of a normie bootlicker cocksucker can you be?

i thought he was a currycel

Lmfao this entire thread is about how a spic had to save a nigger from being dumb enough to betabuxx a land whale. And you even said "spiccel" he is a successful stand up comedian how much more of a normie bootlicker cocksucker can you be?

IMG 0272

Comedians in my opinion are bully's. While in this instance what he did wasn't too bad, there's many other instances of them picking someone out in the crowd and completely harassing them.

Love to see my brothers winning

Comedians in my opinion are bully's. While in this instance what he did wasn't too bad, there's many other instances of them picking someone out in the crowd and completely harassing them.
I told some of my friends this. You see the pain and embarrassment in the eyes of the person getting roasted. Those "jokes" hurt, A LOT. I've never understood enjoying getting roasted. Then you see the faked laugh and you just cringe

I told some of my friends this. You see the pain and embarrassment in the eyes of the person getting roasted. Those "jokes" hurt, A LOT. I've never understood enjoying getting roasted. Then you see the faked laugh and you just cringe
I don't get the appeal of it either.