Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spic goes on a bike lock rampage against foids in North Hollywood, police kill him and a hiding 14 yo bystanding girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
:lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/0uG_Z2OqlHw?t=125

Warning: this is all based on police reports, so take the copaganda with a truckload of salt.
  • You can see the suspect, who is seen walking with a bike chain, walking into the store and taking the escalator to the second floor. The suspect is later is seen grabbing a customer, knocking the person to the ground and hitting them with the object.
  • As officers made their way to the scene, police received additional calls of a possible active shooter situation underway at that location with reports of shots fired.
  • The suspect was shot and died at the store but one of the bullets went through drywall behind the man and killed the girl, who was in a changing room with her mother.
The suspect, 24-year-old Daniel Elena Lopez, had an extensive criminal history that included an arrest and guilty plea for domestic battery and fleeing from police.
Daniel Lopez

The victim, 14-year-old Valentina Orellana-Peralta came to the U.S. from Chile with her mother.
“Valentina was a shy girl in Chile, but everything was turning out well for her in the U.S. She was catching up with English and being more outgoing, she was happy to be with her older sister.”
Valentina Orellana Peralta

Ahh it's always nice seeing those npc killing each other
They should do this more often, it's one of the only thing of worth that their life can be used to produce

Nothing of value of lost

wat a shitty attack lmao randomly attacking 3 ppl with a bike lock

thats the dumb shit u do in gta without saving the game

The victim, 14-year-old Valentina Orellana-Peralta came to the U.S. from Chile with her mother.
“Valentina was a shy girl in Chile, but everything was turning out well for her in the U.S. She was catching up with English and being more outgoing, she was happy to be with her older sister.”
View attachment 555198

Oh yeah I'm sure everything was going real well for this one. "Everything was turning out well for her in the U.S." code for getting acquainted with Chad's massive cock and becoming shy no more.

"Being more outgoing" JFL.

"She was happy to be with her older sister." Yeah I'm sure she was happy to be taught how to be a whore.

Nothing of value of lost

Notice how it says "an attack that also left a 14-year-old innocent bystander dead"
And not the cops murdered her due to their own incompetence. Jfl at the police state we live in. I'm never moving to LA
You know the real reason policing is so bad in LA? It's all spic cops. Those complete savages

Last edited:
Typical hour in America

diversity is our strengh :soy::soy::soy:

based stray bullet

My nigga playing GTA irl. Based spic.also based bullet.

Knowing Egypt, they will charge the corpse of the suspect with manslaughter before they do anything to the pig.

Never trust a guy that doesn't lock his bicycle!

Poor little girl, cops are fuckin stupid they could have solved the problem without spraying bullets everywhere

May St. Daniel Elena-Lopez continue to shatter the skulls of whores in Incelhalla :cryfeels:

May St. Daniel Elena-Lopez continue to shatter the skulls of whores in Incelhalla :cryfeels:
Lol, I think he's a sex haver though, he has a domestic violence charge.
Still, socking foids is great either way :society:

This sitution is just hilarious. I never expected a combo like this

he has a domestic violence charge.
Could also have been his sister or a relative. I know a foid who slapped a similar charge on her mentally disabled younger brother and locked him in a hospital so she would have control of his inheritance. Foids are ruthless :dafuckfeels:

Chilean foids are the biggest slootz in spiclandia, right up there with puerto ricans and dominican foids.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

call me a fakecel but i feel a little bad about her
imagine just going about your day and a fucking bullet from someone who's "supposed" to protect you kills you

call me a fakecel but i feel a little bad about her
imagine just going about your day and a fucking bullet from someone who's "supposed" to protect you kills you
same but then i remember AWALT

Who comes to usa for a better life anymore I think better lives are outside us

Im from latin america and know that some whore from here got kill make me feel nice, all spic whores die for migrate to usa so they can fuck white dudes but hey she got fuck by bullets thats as american as the white chads she wanted to fuck
ODIO A LAS MUJERES

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back