Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sperm donors

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Screenshot 44

@IncelCream your up

If a lesbian couple gets a sperm donor how do they decide who carries the kid?

Not if they don't meet the height requirement

Summoning whitecels. @ScornedStoic @BummerDrummer @Joelossus @Mainländer @LastGerman @Gymcelled @SryMyEnglish Do any of you have blonde hair and blue eyes? If so are you willing to donate?
I have neither, I'm not fully white.

Summoning whitecels. @ScornedStoic @BummerDrummer @Joelossus @Mainländer @LastGerman @Gymcelled @SryMyEnglish Do any of you have blonde hair and blue eyes? If so are you willing to donate?
Kid would be short but I’d love to.

jk maybe not. What if my seed grows into the next antifa soyboy god?

Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive genes from a genetic mutation back in the days. With the influx of men from the middle east and asia into europe those traits will be wiped out in 25 years according to some scientists.

Blonde hair on males is subhuman.
Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive genes from a genetic mutation back in the days. With the influx of men from the middle east and asia into europe those traits will be wiped out in 25 years according to some scientists.
impossible, alleles don't just die out like that.

I have blue eyes, but my hair is dark.

Yes as a German I have bot traits. So, it is indeed over for me. I am also not interested to donate my manly liquid though.

Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive genes from a genetic mutation back in the days.

jew_basic.jpg

Bet it's an ethnic couple
Both male and female parent must carry the recessive blonde trait for offspring to turn out blonde. Udder wise it will be dominant dark brown/ black hair.

Obviously a worthless self hating currywhore and her pathetic cuck husband.

Light eyes but not blond. Tbh I bet they ask for your pictures for this. If so i'm screwed anyway because too ugly

IM not white, Im slavic :feelsree:

@IncelCream your up
hahahaha

I actually live relatively close by

Blue eyes
but brown hair (celtic)
I was born with blonde till the age of 2 years old
You didn't ask me? I live in UK

hahahaha

I actually live relatively close by

Blue eyes
but brown hair (celtic)
I was born with blonde till the age of 2 years old

You didn't ask me? I live in UK
Dye your hair then and ascend by being a sperm donor.

Dye your hair then and ascend by being a sperm donor.
Dye my hair

I would look subhuman

Also Brown hair Pale skin works well, Blonde hair pale skin works bad on men

Dye my hair

I would look subhuman

Also Brown hair Pale skin works well, Blonde hair pale skin works bad on men
ok, bro

go ascend then, what are you waiting for?

ok, bro

go ascend then, what are you waiting for?
I cant, im ugly. but blonde hair would ruin me much worse

Also is there a height requirement
for sperm donors ?

I cant, im ugly. but blonde hair would ruin me much worse

Also is there a height requirement
for sperm donors ?
yeah, bro, it's like around your height I think.

you'd be good to go, trust me.

yeah, bro, it's like around your height I think.

you'd be good to go, trust me.
im 5 foot 9

Also in UK I think if the woman you accepted your sperm could take you to court to pay child support

brutal if true

I have noticed this too in ads and it was also white couples. Always funny to see how libtards turn straight into Nazis when it comes to procreation.
retard for thinking blonde, blue eyes = NAZIS :soy:
Nazis allied with yellow japanese, and admired chinese culture and at same time hated slavs ( maybe we aren't white, but i myslef got a blue eyes and blonde hair ).

If a lesbian couple gets a sperm donor how do they decide who carries the kid?
Whoever wears the strap-on carries it. Ain't that obvious?

I technically do have good genetics as I am descended from Irish men who were able to survive on a harsh island for centuries, an island that was very attractive to invaders. This situation is confusing, the fact that I even exist on this island today is proof of my strong lineage and ancestors but women prefer Viking Chad, even though my ancestors defeated the Vikings. 1000 years ago the north of Ireland was so strong that the Vikings couldn't even gain many strongholds in it.
It must all come down to the halo effect, they assume tall Chads will be better protectors whereas the truth is that short Celt is better protector.

Last edited:
Both male and female parent must carry the recessive blonde trait for offspring to turn out blonde. Udder wise it will be dominant dark brown/ black hair.
This. My dad was blonde with green eyes but I am both dark haired and brown skinned.

my hair was light blond in my childhood, medium and then dark blonde in my teens and finally I've ended up with boring-ass brown hair :cryfeels: thanks, genetics, for screwing me over, you had one job :woke:

Blonde hair on males is subhuman.

impossible, alleles don't just die out like that.

Alleles can disappear from a population:

In the example of this image there is a 25% chance that brown eyes will disappear and a 25% chance that blue eyes will disappear in one generation of one family with one child.

But yes this won't happen in 25 years it would probably take hundreds.

Sperm donating might be the only way for some incels to reproducemaxx. Assuming you're white, tall enough, have a post-secondary degree, and no immediate genetic problems, they can't really turn you away for being a subhuman goblin freak of nature. Blue eyes are usually a common request too but not necessary. Anything other than shit-colour.

I know many cels wouldn't wish their plight on anyone but imagine two Stacy-calibre lesbos winding up with a kid with your ass-tier incel looks.

my hair was light blond in my childhood, medium and then dark blonde in my teens and finally I've ended up with boring-ass brown hair :cryfeels: thanks, genetics, for screwing me over, you had one job :woke:
same thing happened to as well and it fucking sucks because I really did like my old hair color.
but doesn't that happen to most every natural blond though or can some people get lucky and keep it past there teens?
Are we considered blond or brown hair now?

Alleles can disappear from a population:

View attachment 346244

In the example of this image there is a 25% chance that brown eyes will disappear and a 25% chance that blue eyes will disappear in one generation of one family with one child.

But yes this won't happen in 25 years it would probably take hundreds.
No bro, the allele is present at a 50% rate in that punnet square. You are confusing it with the physical characteristics. This chart shows that 2/3 of the people with black hair have the possibility of having a kid with blonde hair if they breed with someone like them.
Only way the allele dies out is if blonde people have less kids than non blondes, or if they are selected against.