Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sperm counts of Western men declining

CNN = fake news

Nsfw

Just don't count it bruh.

Probably all the plastic particles

It's all the chemicals in the water

Of course it is, deathnic migrants are our only hope for survival, I mean if the most reliable media source CNN says so, it must be true.

Of course it is, deathnic migrants are our only hope for survival, I mean if the most reliable media source CNN says so, it must be true.
> /s
Wcvhikjxsf011

It's all by (((design))) and it's not just the sperm counts either. Men are being feminized, I saw an article the other day about how men today are significantly weaker than men of previous generations, as in physically weaker. Men are the enemy and it's and all out assault on us all, But remember....

yuqY1t.gif

It's all part of the (((plan)))

Men have to stand up.

It's all by (((design))) and it's not just the sperm counts either. Men are being feminized, I saw an article the other day about how men today are significantly weaker than men of previous generations, as in physically weaker. Men are the enemy and it's and all out assault on us all, But remember....

yuqY1t.gif

It's all part of the (((plan)))
not only are we getting castrated physically but also emotionally

nowadays foids expect men to be "emotional" and "understanding" even though it's literally not in our nature. If you try explaining this 9th grade science to them they'll call it "toxic masculinity" :soy: what's even dumber is that they also want machismo at the same time.
these hoes are retarded

Most men will be gay in the future, most likely.