Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sperm bank requirements

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
http://www.spermbank.com/how-it-works/sperm-donor-requirements
  • At least 5'8'' tall
  • Between 19 and 38 years old
  • Sexual partners are exclusively female
  • Currently attending or have graduated from college
  • Are in good health
  • Legally allowed to work in the US
5. Only 5-10% of men qualify–and they have to donate once a week for a year? That’s a more rigorous process than I expected. Who are the men who tend to donate?
-these requirements are based of women's preference as well as health reasons.

The black pill is right in front of us and yet society refuses to accept it. The average introductory biology class adequately proves the black pill. People like those on cucktears can never be reasoned with. They choose to live in a fantasy world where everything is based off fairy tails and platitudes. Or, like @Eugenicist said, they are are putting their egos before their sense of moral responsibility. How can we expect to live in an egalitarian society when hyper-individualists (wolves in sheep's clothing) are leading the charge for egalitarianism? The Ministry of Eugenics is imminent.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous how things have become.

Sperm banks should be outlawed.

Sperm banks are some of the best blackpills out there. Imagine if women were told they can't choose the sperm from a catalogue of mans traits - NO WOMAN would ever use one, and they would resort to finding chads themselves to impregnate them.

Sperm banks are some of the best blackpills out there. Imagine if women were told they can't choose the sperm from a catalogue of mans traits - NO WOMAN would ever use one, and they would resort to finding chads themselves to impregnate them.

I wonder if there is a correlation between aborted fetuses and the father's appearance. Some things just can't be tested.

I wonder if there is a correlation between aborted fetuses and the father's appearance. Some things just can't be tested.

Best bet is to look at rape cases and abortion - women don't voluntarily sleep with ugly men thus have little reason to abort their offspring. I bet there is a strong correlation between after-rape abortion and how ugly the attacker is perceived to be. Violent predatory offenders that happen to be attractive probably result in women keeping the baby, as opposed to if the guy is an ugly short bloated ethnic = dumpstering that fetus as fast as possible.

Well do you want to create children who have a pretty good chance of being incel? Why do you even want to procreate at all?

Also,
Sperm banks should be outlawed.

Well do you want to create children who have a pretty good chance of being incel? Why do you even want to procreate at all?

Also,

I believe in Antinatalism. Just thought sperm bank req. was a good ex. of the bp.
Best bet is to look at rape cases and abortion - women don't voluntarily sleep with ugly men thus have little reason to abort their offspring. I bet there is a strong correlation between after-rape abortion and how ugly the attacker is perceived to be. Violent predatory offenders that happen to be attractive probably result in women keeping the baby, as opposed to if the guy is an ugly short bloated ethnic = dumpstering that fetus as fast as possible.

true

I believe in Antinatalism. Just thought sperm bank req. was a good ex. of the bp.
My bad, I'm a really low iq poster when I'm tired.

Anyway, what people subconsciously believe isn't always reflected in what they tell you. This actually ties in heavily with women asking for the opposite of what they actually want.

Another thing, I hope the ministry of eugenics will euthanize me.

My bad, I'm a really low iq poster when I'm tired.
You're good.
Anyway, what people subconsciously believe isn't always reflected in what they tell you. This actually ties in heavily with women asking for the opposite of what they actually want.

Another thing, I hope the ministry of eugenics will euthanize me.

Ask for what's socially acceptable and desire what you really want. Nah, they'll just sterilize the living incels and turn them into good little drones for the good of the hive.

Sperm banks sucks and are degenerate, therefore they should be abolished, and places practicing it destroyed.

WOW. Always gotta have requirements no matter what eh?

WOW. Always gotta have requirements no matter what eh?

being short doesn't matter - brb, going to get a 6'3" aryan chad's sperm shoved up my pussy, teehee