Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spergcel beats the FUCK out of Chad bully

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

It's always nice seeing arrogant Chads get what they deserve. :)

1. Not chad.
2. This guy is probably in prison.

Yohoho and a bottle of rum. :feelsautistic: Fucking arrogant chad. Enjoy the concussion faggot.

tapping into that tard strength...

1. Not chad.
I love how that gorilla saw what was happening before anything happened and decided not to intervene. Ooga Booga.
1. Not chad.
He definitely isn't chad anymore after his face became an Incel pancake.

He is my spirit animal

I love how that gorilla saw what was happening before anything happened and decided not to intervene. Ooga Booga.

He definitely isn't chad anymore after his face became an Incel pancake.
Hes not autistic so he can tell when a situation is aggressive you moron

E X E C U T E D

Brutal, but fair.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Are you stupid? The one who beat the guy was the chad, the one who received the beating was the incel. He was significantly shorter and smaller. This is ragefuel.

this is what incels should be prepared to unleash upon normies at a moment's notice

Two birds with one stone.
Two white normies fucked eachothers lives up.
:feelsautistic: Celebrate good times come on! :feelsautistic:
Hes not autistic so he can tell when a situation is aggressive you moron
What has autism got to do with it? He totally basically just watches while all the other spergaloids in range are in a drug induced coma obviously.. this video probably definitely has drugs involved, the way some of the occupants of that room have little to no reaction to the literal face pounding that guy was receiving. Also that guy that breaks it up sounds baked, "what did you do to my roommate" that is not a sane line of questioning when your roommate has been brutalised and is in obvious excruciating pain. They baked beyond belief.

Life Fuel tbh I love to see justice for us ugly and hated men in this rotten western society.

Not all hERoes wear capes.

Did the guy say "He touched my face." He sounds like he might be on the spectrum.

That guy was on some heavy shit

What a fuckin pussy. How can u get punched in the face like that an not even try defend yourself. Punch me like that an I'll fight dirty. Try an chew your ear off or something

JFL if you're not spergmaxing in 2018. It's over for NTcels

good shit. would've been cooler if the sperg killed him.

tfw all these autists got tard strength but you just got dyspraxia

America is so fucked. Whitebhois fighting amongs eachother and the black man watching and recording them like they are zoo animals :lul::lul:

America is so fucked. Whitebhois fighting amongs eachother and the black man watching and recording them like they are zoo animals :lul::lul:
They've been taking too much influence.

He’s literally gargling his own blood

I would be the one recording the fight tbh.

What a fuckin pussy. How can u get punched in the face like that an not even try defend yourself. Punch me like that an I'll fight dirty. Try an chew your ear off or something

You serious? We was knocked out cold when his head was spear tackled directly into the floor.

Are you kidding? All I see is 2 Chads acting like cavemen.

Didn't look like an incel but it's still nice to see a chad get destroyed

lmao
just swing while you'tr unconscious bro!

Are you stupid? The one who beat the guy was the chad, the one who received the beating was the incel. He was significantly shorter and smaller. This is ragefuel.

Damn I wonder what the story was behind this.

Damn I’ve rewatched like 3 times now, DAMN. If the story is legit and he really did bully the beast then he got what he fucking deserved.

What? What is the backstory here, both look normies. The guy is far bigger, heavier and stronger looking than the "chad". Anyway that is a brutal beating, you can easily kill or brain damage someone doing that. Dumb normies were so slow breaking that up.

Bullies do ireversible psychological damage to people they fuck with. It's only fair that the same fate befalls them.

Glad he could defeat that bastard

@notafed found you

I don't know the context. These two guys look nearly identical to each other based on the video.

No backstory, I can only hope he really deserved it.

"YO TYRONE PASS ME THE SOY"