Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sperg question

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Is being squeemish about blood but not finding clean skeletons the least bit unnerving a sperg trait?

i dont understand, blood is not scary, blood is pretty, has enjoyable aesthetic, the bones? No one feels the unnerving about them, not sperg trait, but i feel skeletons dancing in dark a cold thing, like when the light of the bathroom makes the weather a little more creepy, in a aesthetic-melodic way, the morning; Is unknown if is sperg trait, but blood is good, confort, design, and skeleton is the primal stage and skins and muscle is just to make the humans more prottected, all mamals... Skeletons are not that creepy, clean and they are pretty in furnitures and places, and blood is pretty too, so no point overall, clean skeleton gets services from gothic styles and french-piano-pieces, but overall whatever, is unknown if is sperg or not, what is "sperg"?

i dont understand, blood is not scary, blood is pretty, has enjoyable aesthetic, the bones? No one feels the unnerving about them, not sperg trait, but i feel skeletons dancing in dark a cold thing, like when the light of the bathroom makes the weather a little more creepy, in a aesthetic-melodic way, the morning; Is unknown if is sperg trait, but blood is good, confort, design, and skeleton is the primal stage and skins and muscle is just to make the humans more prottected, all mamals... Skeletons are not that creepy, clean and they are pretty in furnitures and places, and blood is pretty too, so no point overall, clean skeleton gets services from gothic styles and french-piano-pieces, but overall whatever, is unknown if is sperg or not, what is "sperg"?
High iq. Sperg would be referring to someone who has Asperger’s syndrome.

i also feel squeamish when i see blood bro idk why

Blood is and bones are both gross

We've evolved to associate blood and bleeding with danger, but that subconscious instinct doesn't extend to dried skeletons. Presumably because seeing or smelling fresh blood, especially from a human, implies that a threat is still close, while finding a dried skeleton doesn't.

I mean, most people still find them unnerving though, and will feel disgust and revulsion on finding them to avoid getting diseases

Last edited:
It wont come up that much just avoid bringing people to blood tests

Idk man
I never had any problems with blood