Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sperg chadlite kills sub5 asian foid because he wasn't enough

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★

If that dude wasn't enough to please someone, what is? Fuck.

Props to that guy for waiting in his car for two hours. Either he has a bladder of steel or he was pissing in a bottle. This is like something out of a Steve Alten novel.

giphy.gif

PERSONALITY:

Last edited:
I mean, he could've just gotten another asian gf that looks similar. Just sayin

This is why you kill in secret or you off yourself if you kill publicly, he's just paying the price for not doing the job right or finishing the job (in the case of a mass shooting). You can't do a mass shooting and not kill yourself, because normies need to utilize you to "get closure" and killing yourself is the final fuck you to the families and normie society.

He just allowed these normie fucks to get all the validation and closure they wanted and to "tell him off", and now he's off to waste away in a cell JFL.

I mean, he could've just gotten another asian gf that looks similar. Just sayin
Unlike foids, men are the romantic sex. We naturally desire "true love" it takes a lot of pain (or pleasure in chad's case) to finally accept the blackpill and swallow the truth. Normies on the other hand, from numales to chadlites, will never come to the conclusions that we do. It's sad really, in some ways we're the lucky ones.

That dude is chad as fuck. He coulda had anyone.
Once again, men are the more romantic sex. he literally described her as his dream girl and wanted to be with her forever. I couldn't imagine his heart break, I just wish things could be like the fantasies and nobody had to die. Fuck.

Once again, men are the more romantic sex. he literally described her as his dream girl and wanted to be with her forever. I couldn't imagine his heart break, I just wish things could be like the fantasies and nobody had to die. Fuck.
Yeah, you're right. Foids will never know. Too bad we live in reality:feelsbadman:

where's the lifefuel tag?

Lol at these good looking spegs. Most shooters aren't even ugly just mental.

These gl mass shooters need to check their privilege and stop being idiots. Lifefuel tho

They're looksmatched. Just lol if you think she's sub 4.

where are the cucktears now saying women can detect personality bullshit?

Man I'd give anything to look like him

based chadlite