Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Spent the last four hours puking

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Horrible headache, couldn't keep any water or Tylenol down either so was stuck with it . Finally slowly clearing away.

Don't know how but for some reason today the liquor hit extra hard. I've been rotting in bed all day long anyway

To think this really is all there's to look forward to until you die :feelsbadman: that realization made it worse while I was puking with a throbbing headache

sad shit ngl
i know that feeling
sometimes when i drink too much coffee i spent several hours on the toilet in agonizing pain
thats probably not normal but idc

Puking is the worst ngl

Horrible headache, couldn't keep any water or Tylenol down either so was stuck with it . Finally slowly clearing away.

Don't know how but for some reason today the liquor hit extra hard. I've been rotting in bed all day long anyway

To think this really is all there's to look forward to until you die :feelsbadman: that realization made it worse while I was puking with a throbbing headache
Over for you , might as well eat rice

Hangovers suck

Corona-chan claims her first .co victim? :feelstrash:

It's not a hangover I just somehow overdrank
Drinking in general sucks* it’s not worth it tbh for the puking, headaches, and dizziness. Idk how normies do it all the time

Drinking in general sucks* it’s not worth it tbh for the puking, headaches, and dizziness. Idk how normies do it all the time
I don't know anyone so I don't know any dealers to get weed

Drinking alone is what truecels do. Weed and vaping is the normshit choice

I don't know anyone so I don't know any dealers to get weed

Drinking alone is what truecels do. Weed and vaping is the normshit choice
It’s over if you didn’t at least make any connections in high school with drug dealers. They would sell to anyone

It’s over if you didn’t at least make any connections in high school with drug dealers. They would sell to anyone
I knew some in college but I don't talk to anyone anymore