Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spent my weekend training my mental endurance

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I trained it through trying out for the wrestling team at my high school. It’s crazy because even some of the “best” varsity football guys can’t even make it after day 1 of tryouts, and here I am, I made the team. Yet, for some reason foids only care about football chads, not even as much as basketball tyrones it seems lol.

I worked out for 4 hours each tryout day. I’m new to wrestling, so I got slammed and pinned over and over, but towards the end I started to learn and was able to escape holds and pin people.

I managed to endure all of this shit, and tbh I think it was worth it.

Determination mogs me .
Keep going and fuck up those genetically superior males

wrestling team is brutal. you hear about people passing out trying to make weight and stuff. no thanks

wrestling team is brutal. you hear about people passing out trying to make weight and stuff. no thanks

it is very like half of the kids showed up today lol

I had determination and endurance when i was a youngcel.

I did amazing things...

Because i had to.

Good for you on for making the team bro! There might be some hope for you yet.

Mogs me, because team!

I trained it through trying out for the wrestling team at my high school. It’s crazy because even some of the “best” varsity football guys can’t even make it after day 1 of tryouts, and here I am, I made the team. Yet, for some reason foids only care about football chads, not even as much as basketball tyrones it seems lol.

I worked out for 4 hours each tryout day. I’m new to wrestling, so I got slammed and pinned over and over, but towards the end I started to learn and was able to escape holds and pin people.

I managed to endure all of this shit, and tbh I think it was worth it.
wrestling is fire bro get good at it

Just focus on wrestling. Forget about foids.

Then transition to mma

Based and high T

Keep at it and statusmaxx while you do so.