Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spent my night in a vacant parking lot

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
So I decided to leave my NEETcave this evening to go buy some new clothes. Took public transportation there. I drank beers on said transportation. There was some chadlite looking faggot who kept looking back towards the back of the bus where I was seated to check if I was looking/staring at him. He did this around 3 times and on the 3rd time I mumbled "you stupid fucking faggot" loud enough to where he can hear me. He didn't confront me.

I then got off the bus and went into a nearby vacant empty parking lot (this is late at night ) so I sat there on the curb and pondered my miserable existence. Cried there while sipping on my beer. Thought about my ex GF from 10 years ago and how she's breeding with some fat fuck who mogs me NT wise and income wise. I never fucked her btw.

So yeah I cried there in the empty parking lot for an hour until I finally got up and went inside the clothing store I planned this whole thing for. Picked out a couple of shirts. Since it is Black Friday there was a huge line like 30 deep. I caught some normie faggot observing me and judging me while in line. I also mouthed "you fucking faggot" clearly enough to where he can see/hear it. I hate society.

Youngcels/fakecels/MuhFamilycels/bluepilledfaggots/ won't know what the fuck I'm talking about

Normies will tell you 'it's all about your personality!'
Fuck, I feel you OP.
:feelscry:

Drink more, buddy boyo

Usually I don't read long stuff but for some reason this time I did read this and I can confirm that it is brutal as fuck :cryfeels:

Usually I don't read long stuff but for some reason this time I did read this and I can confirm that it is brutal as fuck :cryfeels:

Thanks for reading sir. It's heartwrenching what I went through tonight

Yeah that sounds devastating but at least you got a couple new shirts to wear :feelsautistic::dab:

Yes. And I also stopped by a local pet store and saw the homeless kitties and puppies. I'm gonna adopt one. So yeah it was worth it in the end.

Yes. And I also stopped by a local pet store and saw the homeless kitties and puppies. I'm gonna adopt one. So yeah it was worth it in the end.
Sometimes the small things like that make a pretty big difference during a fucked up day. Even something small like maybe a good drink, a good meal, etc. small things like that keep me from roping

:ha..feels:ex-gf, no sex at all? Beside actual intercourse

"ex-gf"
fakecel get out

"ex-gf"
fakecel get out

Says the little youngcel with family support and who's going to college with a chance to ascend lol. Gtfo bitch u don't know what I go though
I swear this site is full of youngcel's in college with loads of family with mild depression and don't know what true suffering is. Fucking pussies
For example: the longest thread I seen on here was 6 pages deep with u cucks complimenting a youngcel over and over (a fucking minor) and sucking his dick over and over. Knowing this brat will eventually acsend, based on yalls asskissing. Minors shouldn't be considered incels. They have plenty of time to ascend. But no, u cucks went 6-7 pages deep being cucks and saying repeatedly how not ugly he is.

Fuck outta here pussies

Last edited:
Maybe you should stop calling people faggots

Lowinhibmogs me to another universe

Says the little youngcel with family support and who's going to college with a chance to ascend lol. Gtfo bitch u don't know what I go though
I swear this site is full of youngcel's in college with loads of family with mild depression and don't know what true suffering is. Fucking pussies
For example: the longest thread I seen on here was 6 pages deep with u cucks complimenting a youngcel over and over (a fucking minor) and sucking his dick over and over. Knowing this brat will eventually acsend, based on yalls asskissing. Minors shouldn't be considered incels. They have plenty of time to ascend. But no, u cucks went 6-7 pages deep being cucks and saying repeatedly how not ugly he is.

Fuck outta here pussies
I don't go to college. I dropped out of highschool....
I've never held a girl's hand, never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl and you have an ex-gf and think you can post here.

How old are you drank ogre ?

I've never held a girl's hand, never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl and you have an ex-gf and think you can post here.
Man had a relationship a DECADE AGO and that doesn't disallow him to post here

Drink alcohol and u won't give a fuck boyo
Man had a relationship a DECADE AGO and that doesn't disallow him to post here

This. Thank u
If mods feel like they should ban me for a sexless relationship I had in 2009 then go for it and let it happen. Just quick being a cuck about it.
Last post intended for whiney N-Digger guy

Last edited:
sounds legit. i've been through the night walk stage

Drink alcohol and u won't give a fuck boyo

This. Thank u
If mods feel like they should ban me for a sexless relationship I had in 2009 then go for it and let it happen. Just quick being a cuck about it.
Last post intended for whiney N-Digger guy
I didn't know that it was 10 years ago. Perhaps that might disqualify you from being a fakecel. It is true that standards have rising dramatically in the past decade and online dating wasn't as common.