Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spent 60 bucks on wendy's

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Literally my biggest cope, eating a shit ton of fast food then hibernating the rest of the day. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

have fun dying

that's like over 60 mcdonalds cheese burgers

Some one gift me rust

I never went to wendys, don't have it in my country.

damn lol how much did u order

i know where you live and what you look like so shut the fuck up
What would u do to me weakling
C7f880032fc0db0f9396e79f01a83d8c7ae468c8dca7bf4b2430b9d72416a399

Never done that

Just for you? Not for friends or harem of Stacies?

over for junkfoodcels

Spicy Chicken combo with strawberry lemonade :feelsautistic:

Food coma, that's super unhealthy for you

$60 = enough Wendy's to hibernate for a week!

Did you get the chili?

I got too many tests this week to hibernate, not to mention they continue next week too.
Suifuel.

Fast-Food is overrated, healthy diet is underrated, vegan is in soy-base so is negative, and wendy and donald and BurgerKing is made of horse-meat and worns in the bread to make it more "solid" for the teeth, for the white teeth, for the yellow teeth, and is rich in fats, which makes it very sperm-bad-smell feeling, but just a joke about that (because fast-food can make a life to die, so is the end, is a door), so whatever

did u finish it in one go?

Lifefuel for fatcels

:feelsYall: Enjoy it @Lone-Star

Fast-Food is overrated, healthy diet is underrated, vegan is in soy-base so is negative, and wendy and donald and BurgerKing is made of horse-meat and worns in the bread to make it more "solid" for the teeth, for the white teeth, for the yellow teeth, and is rich in fats, which makes it very sperm-bad-smell feeling, but just a joke about that (because fast-food can make a life to die, so is the end, is a door), so whatever
high iq

Holy shit man, I'd die if I ate that much (and I'm a fatcel myself. 40 lbs down though)