Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spent $500 total on supplements today

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This is what it means to be a sick oldcel. Forced to spend thousands on drugs to survive. Just to function, I need to have dozens of pills! I am literally more sick than most HIV infested faggots! Life can always get worse! your health can always deteriorate beyond what you can possibly imagine! SCAM LIFE!

proof:

Take the steroidmax pill

If you lived in India do you think you'd still be alive by now?

that's a ton of supplements tbh, i never tried supplement sin my life so i can't really relate to this but i heard that they cost a ton of money

Literally a walking pharmacy.

If you lived in India do you think you'd still be alive by now?
probably not. my weak immune system would've been destroyed by the pollution and diseased food
that's a ton of supplements tbh, i never tried supplement sin my life so i can't really relate to this but i heard that they cost a ton of money
yes I have spent 5000-10000 by now on them maybe more. I don't know.
Literally a walking pharmacy.
yup

This is what it means to be a sick oldcel. Forced to spend thousands on drugs to survive. Just to function, I need to have dozens of pills! I am literally more sick than most HIV infested faggots! Life can always get worse! your health can always deteriorate beyond what you can possibly imagine! SCAM LIFE!

proof:
The images don’t work. What kind of supplements are you taking?

The images don’t work. What kind of supplements are you taking?
most fish oil, multivitamins. But also dead ox parts grinded via heart and soil brand. A few other drugs for sleeping such a melatonin/lteahnien. Some digestive enzyme supplements and some mushrooms to help with blood cell count

buy tren clen sus test dbol hgh insulin and pred

I tried dozens of supplements and never really felt a difference except maybe vitamin D. And even then, not much

I use benadryl to sleep lol and caffeine to be awake