Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spent 10+ hours looking at a fucking computer screen!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
First for work and then for some bullshit reading. FUCKING hate this faggot world. This is all I will ever amount to. Working on a faggot computer for some shitty Jew Corp who serves shitty Jew corps. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:!

Never did I imagine in my youth, that I would end up becoming a computer faggot cuck nerd for my job. While Chad Business majors travel to New places and fuck exotic foids, trucel ones like me look @ a faggot screen. Working on a faggot program for some other faggots. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

This the absolute state of humanity. Billions of Subhumans staring at Jew phones/computers/ slaving away for their Jewish masters :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:! While the rich fags live off investments and the goyim Cucks suffering!

No foreign pussy for me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:! No working in truly interesting projects. No subordinates to bullt, mog and manage. No rewards for hard work. N. seeing your labor truly affect other's lives meaningfully. All that shit is for Chad fags :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
While me and you will be looking at this cuck post on a cuck site, Chad is slaying new foreign pussy in a foreign land and getting to enjoy exotic dishes!
4814F5F1 97F6 4859 A694 FB336D834194

This the absolute state of humanity. Billions of Subhumans staring at Jew phones/computers/ slaving away for their Jewish masters :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:! While the rich fags live off investments and the goyim Cucks suffering!

No foreign pussy for me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:! No working in truly interesting projects. No subordinates to bullt, mog and manage. No rewards for hard work. N. seeing your labor truly affect other's lives meaningfully. All that shit is for Chad fags :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
While me and you will be looking at this cuck post on a cuck site, Chad is slaying new foreign pussy in a foreign land and getting to enjoy exotic dishes!
View attachment 517253
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk?t=208

Last edited:
You should be grateful to Mr. Shekelberg for providing you with the opportunity to slave work, bro :soy::bluepill:

You should be grateful to Mr. Shekelberg for providing you with the opportunity to slave work, bro :soy::bluepill:
Worst part about this job, is the sheer mental toll it takes. Constantly forced to learn and diagram shit. Business Chads have all this gay boring work done by their subordinates or secretary foid who they fuck.

Sad truth. Eventually antidepressants will be so common, that every job will have a Jew pill feeding hour so the goy Cucks can stay happy wage Cucks.

I'm sure that's life.

Serve the corporations and get compensated just inches north of zilch.

Life isn't fair.

There are currently 13 year olds who lifemogg us and already had their first kiss, were on multiple vacations, have wide social circles and know what their career will be.

I have never even seen the beach in my fucking life. :feels: Fuck this gay kike world.

Brutal. What would you like changed about America? Any particular laws?

You can use your skills for good too. Knowing how to program or administrate systems in today's world is a lot like being literate during the dark ages.

I have spent 24 hours looking at a screen everyday for years and amazingly my eyesight is still fine

First for work and then for some bullshit reading. FUCKING hate this faggot world. This is all I will ever amount to. Working on a faggot computer for some shitty Jew Corp who serves shitty Jew corps. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:!

Never did I imagine in my youth, that I would end up becoming a computer faggot cuck nerd for my job. While Chad Business majors travel to New places and fuck exotic foids, trucel ones like me look @ a faggot screen. Working on a faggot program for some other faggots. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

View attachment 517253
You better get back to work goyim, your bosses won’t be happy :feelshehe::feelsLSD:

Not getting into programming is one of my big regrets.

You better get back to work goyim, your bosses won’t be happy :feelshehe::feelsLSD:
Mogs me
Not getting into programming is one of my big regrets.
It takes a lot of patience, especially if your working at a shitty old company. The code constantly has errors to purge.
Brutal. What would you like changed about America? Any particular laws?
Probably government health care, 32 hour work week, slowly undo foid rights too. Restrictions on powerful tech corporations as mosr of them abuse data collection to keep people addicted.
I'd also speed up legislation of self driving cars, Gene editing etc.

Last edited: