Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spending New Year's Eve here

Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
is still better for me than the other alternative.

My sister insisted that me and my mother go to their place and spend NYS there.
It was obvious that we would not spend the entire night there, but I had enough and left after 45 minutes.
The setting was this:

- My 3 year old niece watching episodes of some primitive cartoon on the TV. This is the only way for her to behave normally (at least temporarily), so we cannot watch anything else
- My mother and my sister endlessly gossiping about other relatives we barely even see (not without reasons). Where they go on vacation in January, how much it costs them, which cousins they will take with them to the Caribbeans. Meanwhile my sister is dressed like a hooker without any shame, disregarding that she has guests at her house.
- And the funniest part is that my sister's husband is running around in the meantime, preparing and serving the meals and cleaning stuff. Seriously, him instead of my sister. Of course he has to do this if he wants to continue fucking my sister, because they are far from looksmatched, my sister only married him because his family is very rich.

They were kind of offended that I left early, but I couldn't take it anymore. My sister openly questioned why I don't enjoy their company. I was not in the position to give her an honest answer, I learned very early in my childhood that I can never win arguments against her anyway.

I'm more and more misanthropic as days go by.

I rarely make threads, but I felt that I had to get this off my chest.

I am all alone. Same shit new year

Nothing wrong with peace, you should enjoy it. But be nice to your family.

- And the funniest part is that my sister's husband is running around in the meantime, preparing and serving the meals and cleaning stuff. Seriously, him instead of my sister. Of course he has to do this if he wants to continue fucking my sister, because they are far from looksmatched, my sister only married him because his family is very rich.

They were kind of offended that I left early, but I couldn't take it anymore. My sister openly questioned why I don't enjoy their company. I was not in the position to give her an honest answer, I learned very early in my childhood that I can never win arguments against her anyway.
Yeah that's kinda the standard of all relationships I see lately. Women bully even guys who mog them in looks. What you described was not even that bad of a new year plan. Going out to see fireworks in the center of the city is far worse. You're out in the cold and when the clock turns to 0 everyone spergs out. Couples start kissing each other and suddenly you feel more alone than you felt before.

You are lucky to have a sister. If I had one that behaved like a degenerate slut, I would teach her a lesson. :feelsLSD:

You are lucky to have a sister. If I had one that behaved like a degenerate slut, I would teach her a lesson. :feelsLSD:
You're just playing up the anti-Semitic stereotype of an incestually-minded small Jewish boy

Perhaps I'll rewind to the past:

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 12 53 30

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 09 48 22

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 12 52 39

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 12 51 42

Last edited:
is still better for me than the other alternative.

My sister insisted that me and my mother go to their place and spend NYS there.
It was obvious that we would not spend the entire night there, but I had enough and left after 45 minutes.
The setting was this:

- My 3 year old niece watching episodes of some primitive cartoon on the TV. This is the only way for her to behave normally (at least temporarily), so we cannot watch anything else
- My mother and my sister endlessly gossiping about other relatives we barely even see (not without reasons). Where they go on vacation in January, how much it costs them, which cousins they will take with them to the Caribbeans. Meanwhile my sister is dressed like a hooker without any shame, disregarding that she has guests at her house.

I'm more and more misanthropic as days go by.

I rarely make threads, but I felt that I had to get this off my chest.
mogs me

My New Year's Eve is always the same; exactly like any other day (always 100% alone of course, no-one even texts or calls me). This year extra bad, because I did not sleep well last night, because neigbours and their visitors below me played music with strong bass sounds all night until 10:30 AM, starting from a bit after midnight. I could be at sleep when the year changes. Should have slept in the day, but I had/have too many worries and I am slow, all day I've tried to do certain chores before sleeping, still barely started.

neigbours and their visitors below me played music with strong bass sounds all night

My neighbours are doing it now, the most primitive folk and techno hits of the 2000s, typical white trash music

My neighbours are doing it now, the most primitive folk and techno hits of the 2000s, typical white trash music
Complete silence from neighbours all night at least until now here. I heard above them in bed maybe having sex, not sure, around 14 or something. Just some fireworks outside, but haven't seen any, just hear them. But I get tobacco smoke into my apartment, that bothers and literally kills me, too cold outside to keep window open.