Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SPEEDLOADER AND ONEITUS FACES LEAKED

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
What the fuck, I managed to find speedloader's facebook-but in the future
jfl at obsessing over your 'oneitus' when she doesnt care about you and betabuxxing her when shes ready to settle down :feelshaha: ban this pathetic spamming simp cuckold
Speedloader

@Speedloader thoughts?

hes so happy to become a betabuxx

He has good bones.

Like the first blackpilled betabuxxer ... and more to come. :feelsLSD:

I dunno I’m happy for him if he ascends. Even the semblance of a relationship, of whatever nature it might be, beats whatever it is we have

I dunno I’m happy for him if he ascends. Even the semblance of a relationship, of whatever nature it might be, beats whatever it is we have

Based Cuck vs Self-Destructing Inceldomer.

Fucking sucks knowing your wife has had more dicks in her cunt than you will ever have money on your bank account.
Fucking over and cucked
full

Thanks bro

id rather die an incel than live the rest of my life as a simp

Massive cope
first of all, look at my name.
secondly, you're a massively bluepilled faggot who doesnt even have the balls to tell his 'oneitus' that you like her. you're a fucking pathetic failure and we're all laughing at you on a forum for incels. your oneitus is swallowing chads cum while you post about her, you delusional faggot cuck.

first of all, look at my name.
secondly, you're a massively bluepilled faggot who doesnt even have the balls to tell his 'oneitus' that you like her. you're a fucking pathetic failure and we're all laughing at you on a forum for incels. your oneitus is swallowing chads cum while you post about her, you delusional faggot cuck.
Yes

thats what your oneitus is saying to her chad bf rn you cuck
Tbh. I have a question though: If a female showed you affection and kindness, wouldn’t you fall in love? Especially as an incel who’ve been rejected the whole life

thats what your oneitus is saying to her chad bf rn you cuck

Lol man how could she have a current chad bf when 90% of foids are in relationships while chads are like a top 5%. I saw chad in real life maybe once every month(when was living between normies). Almost always there are just a bunch of unattractive guys(sub8) around.

Note: I do not envy normie relationships though.

onitis shit is fucking cucked

After fucking chad for ten years, I finally decided to settle down!

Unique gorilla nose

Tbh. I have a question though: If a female showed you affection and kindness, wouldn’t you fall in love? Especially as an incel who’ve been rejected the whole life
no because I'm blackpilled.

I wouldn't fall for foids stupid bait.

No, there's no affection and kindness for your face. As long as I'm ugly, foids better keep their distance from me (they already do because I'm ugly)...