Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Speed dating followup: It didn't go well.

PartyVanMan

PartyVanMan

It's feldgrau or nothing
I went to the speed dating meetup. Didn't go well at all. I almost got thrown out for the SS uniform, and I only got to stay because I didn't have the armband. All I got all afternoon was dirty looks, no conversation with the grils I paired with.

Worst of all, two melanated urban youths culturally enriched me at the bus stop. I think they followed me from the meetup, I'm just lucky my bus card was in my pocket and not my wallet. I'm down the $40 that were in there.

Copypasta?
No pasta, it's following up on the last thread I posted. There was a speed dating meetup today and I went in my SS uniform in hopes of getting a history gril's attention. Got beat up by black dudes instead. :cryfeels:

You could have worn only the armband.

Nazi punch

No pasta, it's following up on the last thread I posted. There was a speed dating meetup today and I went in my SS uniform in hopes of getting a history gril's attention. Got beat up by black dudes instead. :cryfeels:
If you are not trolling you must be the most autistic person ever.

But since you're clearly trolling enjoy your ban

If you are not trolling you must be the most autistic person ever.

But since you're clearly trolling enjoy your ban
I'm not trolling, I got bullied off /r9k/ by normies. I can own that I'm a lot autistic. This is the only place left.

I'm not trolling, I got bullied off /r9k/ by normies. I can own that I'm a lot autistic. This is the only place left.
So how did you imagine your speeddate going?

"I'm a history major, I can see that you are into hitler teehee"

You are really a volcel if you want that to work

So how did you imagine your speeddate going?

"I'm a history major, I can see that you are into hitler teehee"

You are really a volcel if you want that to work
I'd hoped it would be a filter. In hindsight I might have filtered too hard.

This was funny and all but you should really wait until a few hundred posts at least before you start shitposting

I went to the speed dating meetup. Didn't go well at all. I almost got thrown out for the SS uniform, and I only got to stay because I didn't have the armband. All I got all afternoon was dirty looks, no conversation with the grils I paired with.

Worst of all, two melanated urban youths culturally enriched me at the bus stop. I think they followed me from the meetup, I'm just lucky my bus card was in my pocket and not my wallet. I'm down the $40 that were in there.
It's over