Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Speeches of Joe Biden.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIeRc53NCKA

Last edited:
"We're going to bring more good-paying jobs domestically back to America." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Said every president for the last twenty-something years never delivering on their empty hollow promises. Same bullshit as per usual. :feelsjuice::no:

On another note, looks like price controls are on the menu concerning combating inflation, it didn't work for the Soviet Union before it collapsed and it certainly won't work here, but whatever. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
"We're going to bring more good-paying jobs domestically back to America." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Said every president for the last twenty-something years never delivering on their empty hollow promises. Same bullshit as per usual. :feelsjuice::no:
i stopped believing every president when obama got re-elected that and its useless because they are just puppets by the real organization

i stopped believing every president when obama got re-elected that and its useless because they are just puppets by the real organization
The last great American president was John F. Kennedy and after he tried to abolish the Federal Reserve they murdered him in Dallas, Texas. Every president since Kennedy has been a part of the organized international crime syndicate. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:feelsEhh:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

In reality, the United States stock market will probably collapse by the end of this year or probably the beginning of the next, the dollar [USD] will die completely as it has already been devalued 90% of its purchasing power, and 75% of the population will be unemployed overnight. You will probably start a war with Russia and China which will usher in a world war creating a global thermonuclear war exchange, but the funny thing is, if your dumbass government installs a national military draft in this nation a majority of us men here will just defiantly laugh at you because you've already stripped a majority of us of our livelihoods completely already to which we have nothing to lose where we will not serve you whatsoever in obedience.

The United States is financially and economically bankrupted where all statistical metrics are fraud, the entire nation is held hostage by international banks or corporations, stop pretending you're going to do anything meaningful, we all know you won't and that you can't. We all know you, your administration, and the politicians of both congress and the senate are full of shit.

You're a puppet of the World Economic Forum and you can shove your vaccine mandates far up your own asses you decrepit old bastard. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
not gonna listen to this old faggot

not gonna listen to this old faggot
I like listening to other people's lies, largely because it's amusingly funny and because they reveal their overall agendas more or less. :feelsjuice:

Hypocrisy at its finest

He wants to restrict social media companies access to the userbases private information....

Joe da foe pretending that the government isn't collecting private information... :feelsjuice:

Whatever bro!!!! Can this guy just start WW3 already?!?!

Jeez man... give me a break...
View attachment 583741
DHS fusion centers have been digitally collecting private information on individual citizens for over a decade now, they act like we don't know. That's cute. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I'm still hoping for a Russian or Chinese nuclear missile strike for Washington D.C. myself. :feelsEhh:

I live close to D.C., I would die but if it shows the normies that they are incompetent I am okay with that death.

Especially if ww3 ends civilization
I wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of two hundred miles near D.C. currently with our most recent events. Upload a ten-second video of a mushroom cloud if you can before being vaporized brocel, that would be epic. Thought about relocating? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Many times, I just do not have the money.
I would relocate homeless or even penniless myself in your situation, the very idea of being vaporized to ash in a nuclear explosion is very unappealing. Still, I commend your general indifference and bravery if you choose to stay, nothing quite like having a front-row seat to the beginning of the end. :feelsjuice:

200w

Last edited:
He wants to restrict social media companies access to the userbases private information....

Joe da foe pretending that the government isn't collecting private information... :feelsjuice:

Whatever bro!!!! Can this guy just start WW3 already?!?!

Jeez man... give me a break...
View attachment 583741
Joe Is not making any decisions

The last great American president was John F. Kennedy and after he tried to abolish the Federal Reserve they murdered him in Dallas, Texas. Every president since Kennedy has been a part of the organized international crime syndicate. :feelsjuice:
Tbh

joe biteme is falling apart mentally, scary part is kameltoe is even worse

legendary biden speech