Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Speculation : we are ugly from the actions in our past life

S

shibo

Officer
If reincarnation is real i bet were all ugly from the actions in our past life. So if we made bad decisions or were bad people we were born ugly or crippled or such. Chads must have been great people in their past life and were rewarded with beauty

But many of them are bad people this time. So are they suppose to come back incel next time they reincarnate?

Justbebhuddhist theory

Reincarnation is bullshit, since it would mean that human population has to be static, right?

Reincarnation is bullshit, since it would mean that human population has to be static, right?
Not necessarily, maybe there's a respawn queue or more "souls" can be generated lol.

I don't believe in reincarnation but let's entertain the idea of it. If you were reborn with no memories and knowledge of your past life, are you really the same person/soul since then?
If yes, why don't I know what I'm being punished for? What will keep me from repeating the same crime in the next life where I will supposedly be reborn as a Chad?
If no, why is the karma system (however it's called) punishing an innocent soul?

If this life is a punishment then it makes no sense since we don't know what we're being punished for. So what, I'll suffer in this life then be reborn as a Chad to be "evil" once again? Seems like an ineffective system.

Also, the issue of the population not being static is present.

I don't believe in reincarnation but let's entertain the idea of it. If you were reborn with no memories and knowledge of your past life, are you really the same person/soul since then?
If yes, why don't I know what I'm being punished for? What will keep me from repeating the same crime in the next life where I will supposedly be reborn as a Chad?
If no, why is the karma system (however it's called) punishing an innocent soul?

If this life is a punishment then it makes no sense since we don't know what we're being punished for. So what, I'll suffer in this life then be reborn as a Chad to be "evil" once again? Seems like an ineffective system.

Little flaws like this that are easy to spot is the reason religion doesn't make sense to me.

Little flaws like this that are easy to spot is the reason religion doesn't make sense to me.
I always thought of religion as a coping mechanism but even the lack of it is, in a way, a coping mechanism.

I always thought of religion as a coping mechanism but even the lack of it is, in a way, a coping mechanism.
I think a lot of people believe in it in adulthood because they are raised to believe it as undisputed truth and they're followers so they never question it.

I think a lot of people believe in it in adulthood because they are raised to believe it as undisputed truth and they're followers so they never question it.
Same tbh. It's very hard to accept for somebody that everything they were thought was wrong so the keep it up out of habit.

Just-world fallacy for superstitious people

If reincarnation is true, next time I will be a Chad emperor, an ultra Chad with 45cm dick and hairs thick like a tree.

Low IQ thread, you aren't even ugly, just average.

That's the thing about it that doesn't make sense. In your previous life, you could've been a 6'4 muscular, hyper NT giga Chad who treaeted women like crap and made fun of incels and was reborn in this life as a 5'4, skinny fat, mildly autistic incel to learn a lesson. But if you have no memories at all of your past life, then how can you learn whatever lesson that you were reborn as an autistic incel to learn?

I mean, if Jeremy Meeks is reborn as a 5'2, potbellied, balding Indian janitor that suffers from micropenis in his next life to learn a lesson from this life, but he has zero memory at all of his current life, how does that help anything?

I’ve often wondered if I was an SS Officer in a past life or something.

Tbh reincarnation takes the karma of all your life's and dishes it separately , I know about this Hinduism says that Mangliks(martians) are those who can't marry/find love should devote themselves to the millatary and the glory will be theirs , Mangliks are aggressive in nature and battlefield and violence is their only relief , basically those in past life who indulged in extreme violence and ignored sex and pleasure are punished by having a knack for aggression and being denied what they rejected in their past life SEX. If such a person marries his wife will either die or leave him , I have checked STEliots astrology chart he was a very strong Manglik.

Last edited:
This thread is cope. I really wish this were the case, but that would mean we live in a just world, and I've seen so many things which prove to me that isn't the case.