Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Spectator mode

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
What is this change? Ever since I learned more about the blackpill I have started to talk less and stop caring about stuff. It’s like I’m just in spectator/movie mode and I’m just watching and hearing people stab others in the back. I’m slowly seeing how socially awkward/weird males have to overcompensate or be a pawn and let others use them and throw them away. Nothing seems genuine, and I can’t be the only one who see this.

I’ve always felt like that. I’ve never fit in well with other people and always felt like I was just in my world.

I think a good amount of us go through this phase but you either get consumed by it or you only have brief spells where you overanalyze people and situations. Yes, ugly guys are pawns, but they think “hey, someone paid attention to me” whereas we’re mostly never used at all because we offer nothing. You’re not the only one who sees this but very few do because to see it, you have to be an outsider. Unfortunately, our views are discounted because of that and we can only stand by and watch. It’s not sustainable for a long period of time imo so I suggest getting back into whatever it was you did before.