Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Species

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Science is pure truth and impressively its full of blackpill, if you ever studied anthropology or zoology you understand what I mean.

For example, all mammals are masturbating when they reach sexual maturity, and then they get a sexual partner then reproduce.

Then I learned that the reason animals masturbate not they satisfying themselves, but to as a function of genital grooming. masturbating helps to take out old and low-quality sperm and replace it with new and high-quality sperm

So animals don't masturbate because they are lonely like us, they masturbate to groom their genitals and replace old low quality sperm, according to science (ethology)

And look at us, we don't have sexual partners so we masturbate to pleasure ourselves, it is not a normal act, we are not supposed to masturbate to satisfy ourselves, we supposed to have sexual partners, but life is brutal if you're a lonely homo sapien sapiens

In addition to that, that's why masturbating is actually not good and not a normal human act, that's why it can be addictive

Last edited:
take the masturbationpill

I’m like this dolphin:

I masturbate myself with a pussy made of silicone instead of a beheaded fish

I’m like this dolphin:

I masturbate myself with a pussy made of silicone instead of a beheaded fish

kek, I do feel bad for the fish though.

I stil think that the primary reason why animals masturbate is in order to feel pleasure, the grooming part is just a by product of that, but they still do it to feel the satisfaction of busting a fat nut.

And look at us, we don't have sexual partners so we masturbate to pleasure ourselves, it is not a normal act, we are not supposed to masturbate to satisfy ourselves, we supposed to have sexual partners, but life is brutal if you're a lonely homo sapien sapiens
2BC0FE49 0FED 44ED BC76 7F9FCF89676C

I stil think that the primary reason why animals masturbate is in order to feel pleasure, the grooming part is just a by product of that, but they still do it to feel the satisfaction of busting a fat nut.
they still do have sexual partners, masturbating is an instinctive behavior in order to groom genital and replace low quality sperm, but low status aka lonely men does it too often instinctively it became addictive and of course harmful

A lot of animals don't experience sexual pleasure. At least I thought

The sciencepill is enlightening.

I stil think that the primary reason why animals masturbate is in order to feel pleasure
yes bro
A lot of animals don't experience sexual pleasure. At least I thought
no man. u can link up electrodes to the "pleasure-center" (sorry i forgot the actual name) in the brain of animals. if the animal presses a button it feels good.
it feels so good for them that they forget to eat/drink and die pressing the button over and over.

so I think most animals feel some kind of pleasure. it's not limited to the sexual. eating feels probably good even for very basic animals.

the "invisible" reward mechanics of the brain (=pleasure) probably play an important role in things that we call instinctual.

does this not mean masturbation is good? you should do it to keep your semen freshwhen you cant get sex?

yes bro

no man. u can link up electrodes to the "pleasure-center" (sorry i forgot the actual name) in the brain of animals. if the animal presses a button it feels good.
it feels so good for them that they forget to eat/drink and die pressing the button over and over.

so I think most animals feel some kind of pleasure. it's not limited to the sexual. eating feels probably good even for very basic animals.

the "invisible" reward mechanics of the brain (=pleasure) probably play an important role in things that we call instinctual.

Ah

i dont have a huge libido tbh so sometimes im worried i might not wank enough

You need to look the sexuality question without value judgment .Humans are animals, mammals and primates, so masturbation is natural. Inceldom is natural too , since it happens with another species.

Monogamy is not the human nature-e.g., 80/20 rule, race mixing (especially asian women).

A study by Karmin et al., (2015) which conducted an analysis of publicly available genetic data comparing the genetic diversity of the male Y chromosome to the female mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) found:

• 8-4 thousand years ago, roughly around the time Agricultural Civilization began to emerge in the Fertile Crescent (modern Iraq), South Asia, East Asia (China), the Nile River Valley and later in Neolithic Europe, 17 times as many women successfully reproduced compared to men.
  • This disparity was stated to be chiefly related to an increasingly polygynous mating structure(harem society) that developed after the invention of agriculture leading to greater competition between men for mates as opposed to harsher natural selection being the main cause(i.e more men dying off young before reproducing) and that possibly greater levels of male immigration by conquest due to the easier transportation opportunities afforded by the invention of the wheel, domestication of the horse, camel etc. also contributed somewhat to this disparity.
  • The development of agriculture and the more centralized political systems this enabled thus led to greater variance in male fitness due to inheritance of resources and social status (hereditary systems of political and religious succession i.e chiefdoms, hereditary priesthood, early monarchies).
  • The authors stated "in particular, populations practicing strict monogamy tend to exhibit approximately equal ratios of male to female variance in reproductive success, while men in societies practicing serial monogamy or polygyny tend to have a higher variance in reproductive success than females, particularly in more sedentary populations."
from https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

does this not mean masturbation is good? you should do it to keep your semen freshwhen you cant get sex?
like I said, it is an instinctive behavior in order to replace low quality sperm, but we're not supposed to masturbate all the time, feeling pleasure from masturbation is just a process, that means masturbating too often is harmful and it is already proven
replacing low quality sperm with masturbating is goal of the masturbation, feeling pleasure is just a part of the process