Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sparklin wine is the best alcocholic beverage one can drink

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
  • 11.5% alcochol makes it stronger then a very strong beer and easy to hide the flavour of spirit.
    • Considering the calories relative to the alcochol within, sprakling wine is in a way diet beer but supreme premium +++ XXL version of it.
  • Its fancy (a symbol for parties) and sympathasizes with most of us, because its a drink for the middle class. Also, by drinking it alone you degenerate its status by developing your alcoholism.
  • because it is carbonated it increases he speed with which alcochol is absorbed into your blood stream. We drink alcochol for the effect after all.
    • Being carbonated makes it good by principle
  • It can be any flavour you want, since its a wine, and wine can be made out of anything (fuck you grapes).
  • Ok sparkling wine has most of the times an intelligent price.
  • Since it is mostly white wine (thou red variants are there too) it makes it light for your liver

Lots of text.

I drink raw vodka with tasty Bologna and gherkin sandwich.

Ayy me too, but I dow ith friends because for a group vodka is far more economic.
Yes, and I prefer to get drunk as quickly as possible. The wine goes down well, but it's not my plan to catch an ethyl coma. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, and I prefer to get drunk as quickly as possible. The wine goes down well, but it's not my plan to catch an ethyl coma. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You prefer to take shots or do you make pseudo-coktails with some basic ingredients?

smirnoff and mikes harder for me :feelsokman:

Who asked you GrAYcel?