Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spanish teens heckle at woke feminist play

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Google translated it for you: "Clean, whore!" Those were some of the unpleasant words that the Vigo theater company 'A Panadaría' denounced on its social networks, received from the public in Gran Canaria at the ESPAL solidarity festival. 'A Panadaría' points out that this audience was made up of some 600 adolescent students, since the performance was aimed at students from different institutes in Santa Lucía de Tirajana. The theater company represented the play 'As que limpián', which has a protest character, with a feminist perspective, which seeks to value the figure of women. Despite this, from the same they assure that the public made up of adolescents used an "aggressive" and "violent" tone. Even, that after the insult uttered, there were "whistles, insults, booing, sexual comments, groups going in and out of the theater, mocking laughter and threats." At the same time, they point out that, during the play, "the cries of 'whores, whores!'" were repeated. «How early men learn to insult us», they lament from 'A Panadaría'». A behavior that "was not at all like the whispers and laughter" of another function developed by the company, as they confess.

They add that, at the end of the work, one of the members of the company, Alién, addressed the public to tell them that "whore is not an insult." "You don't insult us with that. Insult is being a whore. The response of the spectators, they point out, was more shouting. «And if they bark, if they howl, if they show their teeth, it is because they think they have to defend themselves. They think that we do not deserve to have a voice or space, because the world belongs to them and we (whores, girls) are at their service, "the company reflects. Lastly, they thank those students who stood aside, respectful, and did not allow themselves to be infected by the macho attitude of some viewers. "The world is going to be feminist because we are not going to stop," they conclude."

Funniest shit I've read in a while :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If you mix bored teens who don't give a fuck with a woke play about feminism then it's not going to end well... For foids :feelsEhh:
obra-teatro-k8eD-U200136246419UwH-366x256@Canarias7.jpg

C28N2077.jpg

Based youngcels

Not going to read that crap

I hope we had just as much or more an influence on them than Andrew Tate

I hope we had just as much or more an influence on them than Andrew Tate
Honestly I doubt this was "incel motivated" or even "redpill motivated". Teens were probably bored and were trying to be edgy by going against all the woke and feminist garbage we see in our daily lives.

Honestly I doubt this was "incel motivated" or even "redpill motivated". Teens were probably bored and were trying to be edgy by going against all the woke and feminist garbage we see in our daily lives.
yeah you're probably right. No real incel is based enough to get away with this

I would say based Spains but they are some of the most cucked foid worshipping trad men I have ever seen in my life right along with the polish men