Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Spanish prosecutors will not charge a gang of migrants with rape in the gang rape of a passed out 14 year old because she "did not fight back."

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
The cucks think she didn't like it lol:

I want my country to burn to the ground ngl

Wait, that's a good thing right? She was probably not raped and enjoyed her sex with the migrant.

Probably, they're like rockstars on tour.

It's because they're not white. 2 years ago or something like that a gang "rape" took place in some local holiday and the guys got recently sentenced to 15 years in prison. They were all white, so they got hit hard by court even after there were videos of the slut rimming them. They did fuck up by stealing and breaking her mobile phone, but they got a rape charge after feminists ree'd about their first, lighter charge of "sexual assault".

This country is just horrific. I repeat myself but it's easily the world's second most feminist country, beaten only by Canada. A trainwreck you just can't stop looking at.

She and her family (if she has one) deserves everything that happened.

Where is her father ? Cant he defend his own daughter ? She is drinking around like a whore and somehow expects to not be touched ?

Last edited:
Spain is cucked beyond repair

Chance of ascension for rapefugeecels.

They are going the way of France. Over.

Europe is worse off than Hiroshima

She and her family (if she has one) deserves everything that happened.

Where is her father ? Cant he defend his own daughter ? She is drinking around like a whore and somehow expects to not be touched ?

If they were white then they would’ve been jailed for life

Europe is fucked

JFL how fucking cucked can europe get?

Embrace the acceleration lads, the end times is neigh and some have to be sacrificed during this bumpy ride.

they would get skinned alive if they were incels (sentenced for life if they at least were white)

Whenever I see stories like this I get jealous because I feel like I missed out on a free rape :cryfeels:

Literally feel depressed afterwards

Last edited:
...but if it was a white guy he would have got 30 years in prison.

Just Be Ethnic.

I'm confused tbh

Whenever I see stories like this I get jealous because I feel like I missed out on a free rape :cryfeels:

It was not rape. As the article points out, the slut was already drunk and under the influence of drugs when she met the group of men. No one forced her to become intoxicated. She probably didn't even say "no, I don't want this", so she deserves everything that happened to her.

Last edited:
It was not rape. As the article points out, the slut was already drunk and under the influence of drugs when she met the group of men. No one forced her to become intoxicated. She probably didn't even say "no, I don't want this", so she deserves everything that happened to her.

Still missed out

Lol and that's supposed to be the "alt-right" political party of spain, it's over for Spain.
And our current party which is center-left PSOE are a bunch of jew lovers fuck them and fuck this jew loving immigrant loving country

And our current party which is center-left PSOE are a bunch of jew lovers fuck them and fuck this jew loving immigrant loving country
And there's faggots everywhere and hypergamous country where ugly short females are with tall dudes, "macarras" (thugs),etc. Typical(((western))) country tbh.

Lifefuel for ethnics.

"Rape", the whore got gangbanged and then regreted it jfl she probably did it again already

In this case, she just got bang banged by a bunch of sub 8 dudes while drunk as fuck and called it rape

Maybe refugeemaxxing is legit for ethnics.

Disgusting. Should have fucking brought a gun and nailed them down.

I think it would be very cool to se the return of Fascism in Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back