Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Spanish men are rats

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
For a foid they are capable of killing their mother or their children if they have them.

Faggots who look at your physical appearance to accept you in their shitty groups.

When the majority of people in this country look like a mixed-race piece of shit and consider themselves white JFL.

They are montoneros (they attack in groups) because alone they are cowards.

They have no personality and if it becomes fashionable to put a tattoo on their butthole, THEY DO IT.

And there are more things I could say but I won't go into more detail apart from how marginal most people are in this shitty country is.

Just third world subhumans living like first world WHITE people JFL.

Women are obviously all whores and ill-educated. All I want is to go to the mountains or geomaxx if I have the chance

I have been treated better by immigrants.

When I see Spanish redpillers I laugh because they are hypocritical, bluepillers.

They talk about "there is no more male solidarity"; there NEVER has been any because Spanish "men" are RATS.

Yo no hablo espanol

Typical normie npc's with ghetto personality. These fuckers only thing they picked from redpill is the hostilement toward other men.

Spanish women are crazy good looking doe

are you referring to Spaniards or Latin Americans?

When the majority of people in this country look like a mixed-race piece of shit and consider themselves white JFL.
Meanwhile, reality:

Spanish people4

Main qimg 622cc5360d2ee61ff18a849a56a5e984 lq

Main qimg b5643bface596ca3bf73f18f06e9071b lq

The Mediterranid racial group always was classified as European/White.

are you referring to Spaniards or Latin Americans?
Sounds more like LatAm

Spain, at least the Northern part of it, is still quite developed & also has a rich history.

Meanwhile, reality:

View attachment 1235779

View attachment 1235780

View attachment 1235785

The Mediterranid racial group always was classified as European/White.

Sounds more like LatAm

Spain, at least the Northern part of it, is still quite developed & also has a rich history.
Bro, Most of them are mutts or whites with Moroccan faces, or long Jewish noses, bulging eyes, etc.

At these cherry picking pics that you upload here are usually done by the upper middle classes, who are the "whitest" of the lot you'll find...

Bro, Most of them are mutts or whites with Moroccan faces, or long Jewish noses, bulging eyes, etc.

At these cherry picking pics that you upload here are usually done by the upper middle classes, who are the "whitest" of the lot you'll find...
So some crowd images are "cherrypicking jfl"

6953683303_e5251b13e5_b.jpg

depositphotos_158319944-stock-photo-soldier-spanish-army-close-up.jpg

Leonor-in-scaled.jpg

main-qimg-3431d3aa6a636e51451c283dc1a1db0b-lq

105851807-1555318550384gettyimages-1137165646.jpeg

Phenotypically, they also have always been classified as different from MENA.

The redpill youtubers or in real life you can't say anything bad against foids cause the "redpill" "man" will defend the lady and blaming ONLY the goverment JFL.

So some crowd images are "cherrypicking jfl"

6953683303_e5251b13e5_b.jpg

depositphotos_158319944-stock-photo-soldier-spanish-army-close-up.jpg

Leonor-in-scaled.jpg

main-qimg-3431d3aa6a636e51451c283dc1a1db0b-lq

105851807-1555318550384gettyimages-1137165646.jpeg

Phenotypically, they also have always been classified as different from MENA.
Get out of my thread spanish patriot cuck.

Also the ones showed there are not the german or anglo fenotype. Military is elitits and the ones showed there still looks like vermin mutt shit.

Im spanish myself and I white skinned and dark eyes, hair, similar to some of those pics, but more spaniards look like bug eye long nose moroccans, algerians with white, brown skin...

Get out of my thread spanish patriot cuck.
Not Spanish, not even a patriot for any country at all really.
Also the ones showed there are not the german or anglo fenotype
because most Spaniards have a distinct one?
. Military is elitits
Only the generals, most of the average military are average or even below average looking.
and the ones showed there still looks like vermin mutt shit.
dnr

Also this thread is focused in the trash "men" not for race, is obvious spanish patriotic cucks are shitying the thread:feelspuke:

Typical normie npc's with ghetto personality. These fuckers only thing they picked from redpill is the hostilement toward other men.
Thus

Im spanish myself
press-x-for-doubt-x-for-doubt.png

and I white skinned and dark eyes, hair, similar to some of those pics, but more spaniards look like bug eye long nose moroccans, algerians with white, brown skin...
Cope jfl. Yes, some do have some MENA phenos or influence on them, but most look White/Whitish.
Also this thread is focused in the trash "men" not for race,
You clearly mentioned race though jfl
is obvious spanish patriotic cucks are shitying the thread:feelspuke:
I'm not Spanish, and I'm not a patriot for any country at all.

Dude Spaniards were the ones that were cool, I speak in past tense because I became hiki basically, but I remember that the scumbags were the Nafri cryptospanish trash. Not our fault you are saying insane leftist shit that is not rooted in reality.

Cope jfl. Yes, some do have some MENA phenos or influence on them, but most look White/Whitish.

Im spanish you moron. You are spanish too , I know cause spanish nazis get rekt when they are called nonwhite.

I mentioned race but more about other topics.

Dude Spaniards were the ones that were cool, I speak in past tense because I became hiki basically, but I remember that the scumbags were the Nafri cryptospanish trash. Not our fault you are saying insane leftist shit that is not rooted in reality.
Its not saying leftits nonsense, Im venting about being excluded by felow countrycucks.

Im spanish you moron. You are spanish too , I know cause spanish nazis get rekt when they are called nonwhite.
I'm not JFL.

Not even really a "Nazi" either

Your lack of nuance is astounding to me.
It's just like EE gypsies being used as an example for all Romanians or Balkanites jfl.
Isn’t he American?
I am, yes.

I'm just pointing out facts here.

I'm not JFL.

Not even really a "Nazi" either

Your lack of nuance is astounding to me.

It's just like EE gypsies being used as an example for all Romanians or Balkanites jfl.

I am, yes.

I'm just pointing out facts here.
Facts made up from your ass. You are american and think you know of my country than me faggot.

Facts made up from your ass.
You mean phenotypes, looking at crowd images, and also actual genetic data showing Spaniards are genetically European and "muh moors" is cope?

He is spanish or has a spanish gf and is shitting my thread. God I cannot have a descent thread because always someone go for other topic instead of the main thing and butthurting answering over and over and over and over again...

He is spanish or has a spanish gf and is shitting my thread. God I cannot have a descent thread because aleays someone go for other topic instead of the main thing and butthurting answering over and over and iver and over again...
He's American and has no gf because he's an incel
You're just a coping leftist

Im spanish myself and I white skinned and dark eyes, hair, similar to some of those pics, but more spaniards look like bug eye long nose moroccans, algerians with white, brown skin...
Portuguese are no different, shit load of moors, and mystery meat, aswell as the majority being compromised by crypto kikes with olive skin.

The blonde girls in those crowds are ussually anglo off second gen. We are tourist country you'all know.

Portuguese are no different, shit load of moors, and mystery meat, aswell as the majority being compromised by crypto kikes with olive skin.
Exactly this! Finally some sane user not
obsessed with muh white race.

"Mystery meat" :feelshaha: THIS!!!

I'm your neighbor so i know.
I don't even like my own either.
Exactly! Im shitting mostly in the way they behave. Next time I will not talk about race because theres a lot of ppl obsessed with that stupid shit.

I stated race cause more spanish ppl think they are even racial superior to the ones coming from afrika and I laugh cause majority of ppl here has their blood or look like shit no matter how white they are.

Exactly! Im shitting mostly in the way they behave. Next time I will not talk about race because theres a lot of ppl obsessed with that stupid shit.

I stated race cause more spanish ppl think they are even racial superior to the ones coming from afrika and I laugh cause majority of ppl here has their blood or look like shit no matter how white they are.
The French are the more pompous of the latin based languages, but hey! it is a shared arrogance among the 3.

Idk about Italians, except their Pizzas.

Some People in my country think Spain is a good place to move to for work, that it's full of friendly people, hot women, parties on the beach and offers a relaxed lifestyle.

Same shit in France.

Fuck latins country. They are full of assholes and they all are giga cucks

Some People in my country think Spain is a good place to move to for work, that it's full of friendly people, hot women, parties on the beach and offers a relaxed lifestyle.
The same way Eastern Europe views American culture based off Hollywood movies.

For a foid they are capable of killing their mother or their children if they have them.

Faggots who look at your physical appearance to accept you in their shitty groups.

They are montoneros (they attack in groups) because alone they are cowards.

They have no personality and if it becomes fashionable to put a tattoo on their butthole, THEY DO IT.

And there are more things I could say but I won't go into more detail apart from how marginal most people are in this shitty country is.

Just third world subhumans living like first world WHITE people JFL.

Women are obviously all whores and ill-educated. All I want is to go to the mountains or geomaxx if I have the chance

I have been treated better by immigrants.

When I see Spanish redpillers I laugh because they are hypocritical, bluepillers.

They talk about "there is no more male solidarity"; there NEVER has been any because Spanish "men" are RATS.
Yeah I fucking hate Latinos

Only basque and catalonians, rest is browns
Andalus(far south; part near Morocco) has Trans-Mediterranid pheno & Berid kind, the rest(mainly North-Central of the country ofc) is White from the pics I've seen online combined with anthropological+racial classifications.

They also have a Celtic region(Galicia)

One of the pics was Catalan though.

Race also is more than skin-tone, it has a lot to do with facial features, genotype, etc.
Well according to this genetic data, Iberians are still European majority wise:

Dnachart

ADMIXTURE plot k 6 Ancestry proportions of 1 194 individuals as revealed by 1

DnaCOMPMapk20

From what I've read, the Moors had limited gene-impact on the region, with most muslims being converts.

The most striking results are that contemporary NW African and Iberian populations were found to have originated from distinctly different patrilineages and that the Strait of Gibraltar seems to have acted as a strong (although not complete) barrier to gene flow.