Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SPAIN: WOMEN and MAN-SHAMING guys WHO dare to SAY the TRUTH

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

TRANSLATION: On top of being flat, being a choni ("low class whore") and measuring 1.50 she has an ego through the roof. Spanish women are a meme.

TRANSLATION: "dijo el virgen de 45 años" = says the 45yo virgin

So, who would rape this disgusting Spanish foid? Spain is a feminist shithole, anyways. I'd rather let Spanish women starve to death instead of putting in my pencil dick inside their roasty fesikh-smelling beefs.

Last edited:
Fixed.

I'm literally rageful right now.

The only good thing to ever come out of Spain is Real Madrid.
Not a huge fan of soccer. Spanish women have the highest standards in Western Europe, unironically. If people on here say the US is a hellhole for average-looking males, imagine if you were here in Spain.

What about the first guy in the pic..does he mog you?
I used Elliot's picture to show my hatred and determination. As to your question, he's objectively better-looking than I do (he's above-average according to many women over the internet).

Many men in here were dealt with bad cards like neurodivergency (autism, schizoprenia, ...). I still believe a wide active social circle could suffice your lack of looks (if you're not really 3/10).

Last edited:
Wouldn't even rape her tbh

All that shit she put on her face in that picture could fully supply a chemical factory for a year.
Most Spaniard foids put tons of fakeup on their cum-stained faces. Disgusting shithole, NGL.

View attachment 880766

TRANSLATION: On top of being flat, being a choni ("low class whore") and measuring 1.50 she has an ego through the roof. Spanish women are a meme.

View attachment 880764

View attachment 880765

So, who would rape this disgusting Spanish foid? Spain is a feminist shithole, anyways. I'd rather let Spanish women starve to death instead of putting in my pencil dick inside their roasty fesikh-smelling beefs.
If her pussy is useless she is a waste of resources and should just be killed aleredy, Shes aleredy wasting the goverments NEETbuxx and stealing from spicneetcels

If her pussy is useless she is a waste of resources and should just be killed aleredy, Shes aleredy wasting the goverments NEETbuxx and stealing from spicneetcels
Spanish people are not "spice". Southern France is not "spice". We are Mediterranean.

Say what you will, this would not have happened under Franco

Say what you will, this would not have happened under Franco
The so-known "posguerra" in Spain was a time where great poverty and hunger predominated in the lower/middle-classes, just like every other war. Many years after the war ended, economic prosperity came in just like in the rest of Western Europe and the US. Nowadays, we're all flowing in the same river down to decadence and dystopianism.

Spic/Spanish/Mexican
We do not look like Amerindians, I'm sorry to disappoint you... my Norwegian boy. I'm talking from experience since I live in far northern Spain. I do not have Arab/negroid features.

We do not look like Amerindians, I'm sorry to disappoint you... my Norwegian boy. I'm talking from experience since I live in far northern Spain. I do not have Arab/negroid features.
Ive been to spain like 5 times, I know what im talking about my spicboy

You look like mexicans, Your all the same

Ive been to spain like 5 times, I know what im talking about my spicboy
Giving me nicknames is not a proper way to back your pathetic claims.

You look like mexicans, Your all the same
Tú lo que eres es imbécil, hijo de la gran puta. Ojalá matarte a puñetazos, maricón. Es que te tengo ganas, muchísimas ganas.

Du er en spanjol
Al menos tengo mejor ortografía que tú, imbécil de mierda. Das un asco tremendo, chaval. Ojalá darte una somanta de hostias. Y no, no me importaría en lo más mínimo recurrir a la violencia física, aún compartiendo mi estatus de 'incel' con otros congéneres.

Try harder, You look alike.
No, you should try harder. Estás agilipollado, tal y como te lo pongo aquí. Tampoco es que estar aquí como yo te arregle la tara mental. No, lo que eres es, simplemente, un ignorante generalizando y mezclando todos los españoles en un mismo 'ser'. Bueno, no puedo esperar mucho de ti... vaya.

Last edited:
Al menos tengo mejor ortografía que tú, imbécil de mierda. Das un asco tremendo, chaval. Ojalá darte una somanta de hostias. Y no, no me importaría en lo más mínimo recurrir a la violencia física, aún compartiendo mi estatus de 'incel' con otros congéneres.
Jeg skal bade i ditt spania vann når jeg er i spania, Havet er MITT!

Your going on my ignorelist, I dont wanna deal with shit like you.
You're a little bitch, anyways. Arabs mog you cucks to death, unironically. Testosterone wise, you're done. I hope you get raped by an Arab, fucking Nord piece of shit.

Last edited:
Una vez más, tenemos la prueba que una mayoría de las mujeres determinan cuál es tu valor como ser humano solo con el succeso que tienes sexualmente.

Esta puta no merece otra cosa que una vida de dolor y de misería, con todas las otras putas de su tipo.

Esta puta no merece otra cosa que una vida de dolor y de misería, con todas las otras putas de su tipo.
Así es. De todas formas, el imbécil de Loneylus cree que los franceses (no bretones) son marrónidos y/o negros. Y no lo digo yo. Tampoco es que tenga nada en contra de la gente de color negro, pero lo malo de África es importado por las altas esferas (a los que no les importamos una mierda, nunca).

This forum can turn into a pathetic mess sometimes, full of Stormfront simps.

View attachment 880766

View attachment 880764

View attachment 880765

good old labour does work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back