Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Spain is like a degenerate version of Yugoslavia

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
I know that someone posted a thread with this title about California, but I think that modern Spain and a degenerate version of Yugoslavia would be a better comparison.

First of all, Spain, even though is a med country, they are even more feminist and leftist than nordic/germanic countries.Spain has one of the lowest birth rate in Europe and one of the highest rate of divorce.Spain is so feminist today that they even have pain menstrual leaves for foids.

Due to their low birth rate, they have the most boomers in Europe so they’ll need to fill their country with niggers, sandniggers and beaners (most of them don’t even come or remain in Spain because they go to richer countries like France or Germany or Sweden).They will need to hire nurses for those boomers (in Italy they are called “badante”) and they are mostly from balkans or asia, but I think that this thing is useless because if a boomer has dementia or Alzheimer’s they are already dead so it’s useless to keep them alive.

They have the most separatist movements in Europe and if a crisis occur (which is inevitable), Spain would probably collapse like Yugoslavia did 30 years ago I don’t think there is much time left

@thespanishcel

Can we confirm that your foids are whorish as they can be comparing to other whiteru cockru countries?