Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spain is dying (graphic)

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Capturada

There's more people dying than being born, it will only keep going that way. Femoids are too busy fucking chad to think about settle down. When they hit the wall it will be late to have children. Sexual liberalism working on guys.

Resultado de imagen de kfc guy dancing

That’s most 1st world countries, and I don’t count 3rd worlders that immigrated to Europe and North America. In time, even these 3rd worlders will have negative birth rates as their children get indoctrinated by Western “values”.

Those births are dropping fast boyo, isn't Spain bankrupt? What happens to the surplus of old fuckers that come out of this?
Average Spaniard 2100 once u import wagies to replace your dying ones or even just don't reproduce and let them come in, JFL
its so over

There are reasons to hate women.
This is one of them
full

Those births are dropping fast boyo, isn't Spain bankrupt? What happens to the surplus of old fuckers that come out of this?

Average Spaniard 2100 once u import wagies to replace your dying ones or even just don't reproduce and let them come in, JFL
its so over
Spain will get a leftist-neocommunist goberment very soon. They only care about promoting feminism, so we will have worse economy, more taxes, and more unemployment

Will Spain import latino workers to replace their dying birth rates?

Just destroy the family unit br0

Average Spaniard 2100
Acording to the article, population will be half by 2100. Inmigrants will take all over, maybe thats a good thing i dont care anymore about this shit culture

thousends of guys come here illegally in the borders, so it's already happening, but mostly from Afrika, Morocco..

Spain will get a leftist-neocommunist goberment very soon. They only care about promoting feminism, so we will have worse economy, more taxes, and more unemployment
shaman durek will open a portal from sub saharan africa to madrid and flood spain with bbcs

The West dies a slow death
:feelsrope:

Hopefully humanity goes extinct, hell is real. it's called living here on earth as conscious human being.

That’s most 1st world countries, and I don’t count 3rd worlders that immigrated to Europe and North America. In time, even these 3rd worlders will have negative birth rates as their children get indoctrinated by Western “values”.
jfl, many third world countries are subject to population decline. As a matter of example, Brazil's population will decrease to 180 millions in 2050.

Yet people will blame everything but women for this

Africans to 'pay' the pensions seems to be the go to solution in Europe

furthermore, India and the Middle East are headed towards sub replacement birth rates. The future looks bleak for Earth.

jfl, many third world countries are subject to population decline. As a matter of example, Brazil's population will decrease to 180 millions in 2050.
Every country is subject to population decline.First world countries are hit harder however because they need a huge worker suplus to maintain their large capital.

Just keep giving foids extra rights and extra privileges. It works bruh!
I seriously can't understand what's wrong with Spain. Even the soy infused anglo world is not that obsessed with feminism and progressive retardation
Cope. They will just keep patriarchic rules and replace whites

Africans to 'pay' the pensions seems to be the go to solution in Europe

thousends of guys come here illegally in the borders, so it's already happening, but mostly from Afrika, Morocco
Idk,why would they import moslem radical arab or french speaking moors when they can import latinos that speak their language and share their religion?
Its absurd to me

I seriously can't understand what's wrong with Spain
Spain has a strong anarcho-communist academic presence,and not in the accelerationist sense but rather in the 'burn church and promote abortion' sense of anarchy

Spain has a strong anarcho-communist academic presence,and not in the accelerationist sense but rather in the 'burn church and promote abortion' sense of anarchy
I'm starting to loathe the word "academic". Please burn universities, not churches. I'm saying that as a non-catholic

Just keep giving foids extra rights and extra privileges. It works bruh!
I seriously can't understand what's wrong with Spain. Even the soy infused anglo world is not that obsessed with feminism and progressive retardation
Exactly. This is a whole new level of retardation what i see here. People is brainwashed hard and politics are shameful
Idk,why would they import moslem radical arab or french speaking moors when they can import latinos that speak their language and share their religion?
Its absurd to me
It's also absurd to me. Politicians that rule this are totally retarded. They let in thousends of inmigrants without papers, instead of controlled inmigration from southamerica, where they share our language.

It just shows to show that feminism, soyboyism and degeneracy lead to the death of society.
How are they going to cope when the Islamic fundementists they invited and protected take over?
Its absurd to me
Because that would be a sensible and therefore racist nazi thing to do

It just shows to show that feminism, soyboyism and degeneracy lead to the death of society.
How are they going to cope when the Islamic fundementists they invited and protected take over?
If we don't have Christian traditional values, i hope they take over with its religion and put chains in woman in the name of Coran.

honestly i dont mind cuz i am a loner

Spain and Portugal are, in a way, more cucked than even Sweden and Germany, considering their history. They spent centuries being opressed by Islamic rulers and fighting to get their land back, their women were probably raped en masse. And now, they're letting the same people who did all of that to them waltz right through their fucking country and replace them.

Spain and Portugal are, in a way, more cucked than even Sweden and Germany, considering their history. They spent centuries being opressed by Islamic rulers and fighting to get their land back, their women were probably raped en masse. And now, they're letting the same people who did all of that to them waltz right through their fucking country and replace them.
Brutal man ngl

Can't wait for the inevitable demographic and economic collapse of many countries. :feelzez:
They will get what they fucking deserve.

literally any first world country will end up like this unless keep importing foreigners

furthermore, India and the Middle East are headed towards sub replacement birth rates. The future looks bleak for Earth.
That's a good thing. If only starving Africans did the same instead of popping out 8 children they can't even feed on average

That's a good thing. If only starving Africans did the same instead of popping out 8 children they can't even feed on average
niggers will shit out 4 billion 50 cents as whites and chinese people are dying
we are fucked

Population decline is a good thing. The Earth is already overpopulated by about 6 billion extra idiots.

Can anyone say one single damn good thing there would be about increasing the human population even more? Why? We don't need 8 kids per family anymore. Global warming is at a breaking point and there's no way to reduce carbon emissions with a rising population.

I think China had it right and we should make it illegal to have more than 1 child per family. If a foid has a baby, she gets an automatic hysterectomy immediately after.

Exactly. This is a whole new level of retardation what i see here. People is brainwashed hard and politics are shameful
Kinda happy to live in Italy tbh even if burocracy is hell here and unemployment is sky high (even tho the north-east of Italy is one of the richest are in Europe)
Population decline is a good thing. The Earth is already overpopulated by about 6 billion extra idiots.
This is exactly the same argument normies make when we point out this fact. Problem is it's white people going extinct while africans and latinos are breeding like rabbits

Can anyone say one single damn good thing there would be about increasing the human population even more? Why? We don't need 8 kids per family anymore. Global warming is at a breaking point and there's no way to reduce carbon emissions with a rising population.

I think China had it right and we should make it illegal to have more than 1 child per family. If a foid has a baby, she gets an automatic hysterectomy immediately after.
Global warming is bullshit. And the third worlders who are shitting out 8+ children a family don't give a shit about your leftist appeals to morality. If white people don't want to die out, they need to stop falling for these retarded agendas.

Global warming is bullshit. And the third worlders who are shitting out 8+ children a family don't give a shit about your leftist appeals to morality. If white people don't want to die out, they need to stop falling for these retarded agendas.
I forgot about that. Global Warming is totally bullshit and also this fucker doesn't even know the problem is white people not breeding not africans.
Bluepilled cuck

I forgot about that. Global Warming is totally bullshit and also this fucker doesn't even know the problem is white people not breeding not africans.
Bluepilled cuck
Tbh it's not the fault of the Africans themselves that they are breeding so much, it's the fault of westerners for donating so much food and money to them. If that were to stop, nature would do its job and kill off the excess population.

But man, population is still increasing. Just not in the west. Is this shit western culture that is killing europe
Tbh it's not the fault of the Africans themselves that they are breeding so much, it's the fault of westerners for donating so much food and money to them. If that were to stop, nature would do its job and kill off the excess population.
They need condoms, not food, this fuckers only think about their sexual urges.

This is exactly the same argument normies make when we point out this fact. Problem is it's white people going extinct while africans and latinos are breeding like rabbits
So what's the solution? If you're suggesting that white people need to "outpopulate" the Africans and Muslims, then it's never going to work. White Stacey's in western countries have feminism and Chad, and they're not having many children. So attempting to fix the balance by overpopulating even more is probably doomed.

And even if you don't believe in global warming you'd have trouble arguing Earth is overpopulated and the only way to fix that is to reduce the birthrate. So the only legit solution I see is to limit how many black and mulsim children are born.

thousends of guys come here illegally in the borders, so it's already happening, but mostly from Afrika, Morocco..
You know.. once I thought Nafris were terrible.. but now I find their existence terribly amusing.

Bring on the low inhib Nafris tbh. Can't wait to read about their frolicks in the news. They wouldn't even acknowledge my existence so they deserve to suffer horribly in my books. Could you make Cologne 2020 a thing? Would be kek. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

The trick is not to care. When it comes to these things, you cannot change them.. so I prefer revelling in them. Then again I am quite Sadomasochistic. Nothing makes me more horny than watching idiots suffer on the internet. It's the only real place that isn't fully cucked and especially here where you can laugh to your hearts content at the fools. :feelskek:
Hopefully humanity goes extinct, hell is real. it's called living here on earth as conscious human being.
Yeah.. it's crazy on this shitball. We only exist to suffer here.

lol spain, it's over for all "passion-filled romantic" countries ngl, along with autistic affluent countries, and "highly exportable women" countries (slavpill), it's over for most of them
What happens to the surplus of old fuckers that come out of this?
they're going to be chasing you around like the vampire lords in HMM3 trying to drain your life to sustain theirs ngl

Yet people will blame everything but women for this
They will especially blame Men for not "manning up" like what the fuck are we suppose to do? Perform Magic? This isn't a Disney movie ffs.

that are good news

it's the fault of westerners for donating so much food and money to them.

I wonder (((who))) is behind of that agencies for donations and general support which are going to Africa.