Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soys triggered over receiving wrong item instead of Nintendo switch from Amazon

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

They have promised to refund customers, some of whom are furious that they ordered during Black Friday but will now have to pay full price. :feelskek:

I mean I would be mad too if I wanted a switch

I mean I would be mad too if I wanted a switch
Why would you want a switch in the first place? It's sub-par specs and dumbed down designs were meant for soys and foids only

Sounds like a combination of people replacing the items with tampered product and the ups guys tampering with the boxes.

Actually it could also be that inside the Amazon fulfillment centers the workers are switching or tampering with the labels.. Someone they know orders some crap like a pack of batteries. Then a legit Amazon customer buys a switch. They just place the label on the switch package to the address where their companion get the switch.

Last edited:
I remember when a switch was a branch that your daddy made you get so he could whip you with it...

Then it became a term for fags...

Now it's some kind of game thing...

Sad shit man

I remember when a switch was a branch that your daddy made you get so he could whip you with it...

Then it became a term for fags...

Now it's some kind of game thing...

Sad shit man
right

nintendo is for subhuman cucks

Blacked friday :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5