Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys still can’t get over us

This is the foid that wrote the article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww....are-incels-and-how-are-they-a-threat-to-women
JFL at how soys and cucks spend all their time thinking about us that we live rent free in their heads.
Soys are fucking retarded.
Violence against women is a global issue and one that has been ongoing for centuries. In the 21st century, there is more awareness, yet, every year 66,000 women are violently killed globally, accounting for approximately 17% of all victims of intentional homicides. MEA WorldWide's (MEAWW) Violence Against Women campaign will examine different aspects of the issue and society's role in addressing it.

fuck the other 83% though right, not like the majority are worth a shit.

oh the 2% of women affected needs to go to 0%, it's far too high

I can't get over how these cunt flaps make everything about themselves & even when under represented still act as if they're the main victim, hey bitches how about you fight the wars & lift heavy shit for me.

Last edited:
Foids reject us.

Somehow us being alone isn't their fault.

LOL.

Violence against women is a global issue and one that has been ongoing for centuries. In the 21st century, there is more awareness, yet, every year 66,000 women are violently killed globally, accounting for approximately 17% of all victims of intentional homicides. MEA WorldWide's (MEAWW) Violence Against Women campaign will examine different aspects of the issue and society's role in addressing it.

I can't get over how these cunt flaps make everything about themselves & even when under represented still act as if they're the main victim, hey bitches how about you fight the wars & lift heavy shit for me.
CsS-YB2VUAAueru.jpg

Thoght the same thing, isn't it a good thing that it's only 17% ? Surely we must then focus on the 83% of men.

But no, because non-chad men literally aren't human to them, just slaves to pay taxes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww....are-incels-and-how-are-they-a-threat-to-women
JFL at how soys and cucks spend all their time thinking about us that we live rent free in their heads.
Soys are fucking retarded.

every year 66,000 women are violently killed globally, accounting for approximately 17% of all victims of intentional homicides

Yikerinos, that's miso soup tier gynistic. Muh kweens should account for at least 50% of homicides :soy: