Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys seething as Chad wants to leave his wife cause she has cancer

Would u drop your wife is she got sick/deformed

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
women are so good at selecting good men! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091110105401.htm

based Chads and normies know a foid is useless garbage if can't be used for sex. that's why men ditch their sick trash wives 6x more than other way around :lul::lul::lul:. Just maybe if foids had settled for trucels, they wouldn't have husband's who are 6x more likely to ditch then when sick than vice versa. Stupid bitches dseve this.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What a cuckold
he should fuck the wife's friends or some prostitutes. Jfl at tolerating this disrespect.

breast cancer at 30, even though she's had a child (which protects against breast cancer)

that sounds like some pretty "genetic shit" genes on that foid. don't worry though, she's still passing them on just fine.

breast cancer at 30, even though she's had a child (which protects against breast cancer)

that sounds like some pretty "genetic shit" genes on that foid. don't worry though, she's still passing them on just fine.
The most subhuman diseased piece of garbage foid can still create a dozen of crotch goblins and leech off betacucks with ease. While even an average man struggles to get even a single bitch.

I'd still fuck a breastless woman as long as she was a real woman
but funny how the normies would not bat an eye if a woman wanted to leave her husband for something similar

I'd still fuck a breastless woman as long as she was a real woman
but funny how the normies would not bat an eye if a woman wanted to leave her husband for something similar
true and they would encourage her to leave even.

the darkest blackpill is that there's a contingent of romantically unlucky men that are ACTIVELY hunting for ugly and undesirable foids for marriage
as seen here:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...re_more_likely_to_be_married_than_other_women

I'm brainstorming the optics behind that. My personal theory is that men equate unattractive women with higher loyalty (perceived less options) and/or unattractive women themselves actually have less options (especially when older) and are essentially forced to settle.

Beautiful women have a higher value in general with men and so can afford to indulge in serial/rotating polyandry. Men will tolerate it more with a higher decile female.

Otherwise, this is probably just more scientific confirmation of juggernaut law. I recall studies from years back said fat women have far more sexual partners than healthy/attractive women.

sadly happened in my case :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
did you get arrange marriage proposal with a hairy landwhale :feelskek:

I'm brainstorming the optics behind that. My personal theory is that men equate unattractive women with higher loyalty (perceived less options) and/or unattractive women themselves actually have less options (especially when older) and are essentially forced to settle.

Beautiful women have a higher value in general with men and so can afford to indulge in serial/rotating polyandry. Men will tolerate it more with a higher decile female.

Otherwise, this is probably just more scientific confirmation of juggernaut law. I recall studies from years back said fat women have far more sexual partners than healthy/attractive women.

sure, all of that is going on, but you can summarize it as men being desperate to marry by a certain age, and lowering their standards all the way to the bottom in order to make it happen

did you get arrange marriage proposal with a hairy landwhale :feelskek:
yes also cause Islam. He had choice to marry a better looking taller white christian foid, and a Puerto Rican taller foid. But cause (((Islam))) he married my worthless 4'10 schizophrenic sack of shit midget mother. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

sure, all of that is going on, but you can summarize it as men being desperate to marry by a certain age, and lowering their standards all the way to the bottom in order to make it happen

Occam's Razor, probably.

However, why would men be desperate to marry at a certain age? That's behavior traditionally associated with foids.

However, why would men be desperate to marry at a certain age? That's behavior traditionally associated with foids.
i would assume it to be the case, given that the women are very unnattractive, you must REALLY want to marry them

also, if the man don't want to get married, the woman usually does, especially if the man is more attractive, she will pressure him into an early marriage

extremely based, bitch is a burden

i would assume it to be the case, given that the women are very unnattractive, you must REALLY want to marry them

also, if the man don't want to get married, the woman usually does, especially if the man is more attractive, she will pressure him into an early marriage

I wish there were more studies on this particular topic. Also more information on how they defined 'unattractive'.

gigabased tbh
i wish i could ascend just to do that to a foid
they’re all pieces of shit and if the guy started as much as losing his hair she would be the one leaving

All these salty roastie sluts verbalizing their hatred for the chad in this story would still offer their pussies up to him on a silver platter if given the chance

The most subhuman diseased piece of garbage foid can still create a dozen of crotch goblins and leech off betacucks with ease. While even an average man struggles to get even a single bitch.
Also this

Incredibly high IQ post :society:

based chad. he has the mentality of a woman. no loyalty or honor, cunning cold. only looks for personal interest with no shame. this is superior the autistic mindsight of the avg male.

lol. this paragraph literally reads like a female trying to rationalize abandoning her husband when his utility is no longer of any use to her. all men need to be as cold and solipsistic as women. honor and loyalty are cuck traits that got men in collective position were in today.

I think what he’s doing is fucked up, but I don’t feel the least bit sorry for the wife. She should’ve chosen a better partner.

My grandmother died of breast cancer and had a mastectomy, but she was 76 years old.

While I don't agree with his stance, I can see if the other way around happened (the guy being the one with cancer) people would be supportive of the woman going for it and dump the guy. I've seen stories before about women dumping their husbands/boyfriends because the guys got into a car accident or got severe face burns/damage, so I don't condemn men for doing the same to their female partners facing similar situations. "Love" isn't a thing and all people care these days is keeping appearances and getting their lives as hassle free as possible, something not enabled when close ones become disabled or get diseases.

Not gonna lie this is kinda sad. I couldn’t abandon someone when they’re at their lowest point.

While I don't agree with his stance, I can see if the other way around happened (the guy being the one with cancer) people would be supportive of the woman going for it and dump the guy. I've seen stories before about women dumping their husbands/boyfriends because the guys got into a car accident or got severe face burns/damage, so I don't condemn men for doing the same to their female partners facing similar situations. "Love" isn't a thing and all people care these days is keeping appearances and getting their lives as hassle free as possible, something not enabled when close ones become disabled or get diseases.
My granny stayed with my grandfather after a stroke disabled him.

My granny stayed with my grandfather after a stroke disabled him.
A good deed indeed, but I'd be curious about something like that happening on the present day and with a young and still very attractive woman

Not gonna lie this is kinda sad. I couldn’t abandon someone when they’re at their lowest point.
Low T and too high empathy. U need to psycho Maxx more.

This is horrible. How can someone lack empathy so much

And thus, those very same foids procreate and create new incel kids aka the cycle repeats

Interesting because I saw something similar once on Reddit but with the genders reversed. Reddit was like, "Nobody owes anyone anything gurl". Curious as to where they are now lol

A good deed indeed, but I'd be curious about something like that happening on the present day and with a young and still very attractive woman
It was kind of sort of the present day. It was 2016.

I guess her personality detector was on the fritz.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back