Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soys are low t....yet they have pretty decent beards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Something doesnt add up here. Care to explain?

It doesn't. Beards on whites looks like soyboys unless they are chad

And they are balding.
If you want to see some real beard:
B2704e8a811a7ed44e2b89a7d2121f28

And they are balding.
If you want to see some real beard:
View attachment 90209
this how a beard look like on a true white chad.

I think what is good about being ethnic is you will never get a soyboy beard. you will look like terrorist at the worst but still better than looking like soyboy.

They inject T borrowed from their FtM friends

They don't deserve it.

soys don't have decent beards lol

True. They have that hipster beard
tbh I think most beards only look good once you reach around 30 or 40. Beards on younger men unless you have good genetics usually look kind of bad. I have facial hair myself as well but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking it looks good.

tbh I think most beards only look good once you reach around 30 or 40. Beards on younger men unless you have good genetics usually look kind of bad. I have facial hair myself as well but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking it looks good.
I cant grow a beard but i can grow a moustache if i want.

I say burn it.

I can't really grow facial hair yet. Just a wispy little whisker stache. How long do you have to wait to be able to beardmaxx?

I can't really grow facial hair yet. Just a wispy little whisker stache. How long do you have to wait to be able to beardmaxx?
Fair amount. Depends on your T levels i reckon.

It's a trait common among anglo rednecks, who happen to also be very cucky.

I don't think testosterone matters a lot when it comes to beards. It depends on how your body reacts to testosterone or something

I don't think testosterone matters a lot when it comes to beards. It depends on how your body reacts to testosterone or something
Its debatable. Doesnt testosterone drive hair growth?

Its debatable. Doesnt testosterone drive hair growth?
Well I'm not a scientist so I'm not 100% sure, but how come steroid users go bald because of the excess test, but soys go bald too?

It comes down to genetics probably.

Well I'm not a scientist so I'm not 100% sure, but how come steroid users go bald because of the excess test, but soys go bald too?

It comes down to genetics probably.
Yea dude. I dont have much clue in that field.

Hope you understood what I meant though.

Yea dude. I dont have much clue in that field.

Hope you understood what I meant though.
Well it does rely on testosterone somewhat, it's why most women don't have beards. But a lot of low t men have better beards than higher t men do testosterone isn't everything.

Well it does rely on testosterone somewhat, it's why most women don't have beards. But a lot of low t men have better beards than higher t men do testosterone isn't everything.
Its confusing.

It's a trait common among anglo rednecks, who happen to also be very cucky.
Not really. I don't think you understand what a redneck is with all due respect. They're low IQ but I wouldn't say they're known for being cucks. Trust me I've known quite a few personally.

It is about to trigger to hair follicle.