Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys are baffled why deathnics join conservative movements

soon

Attachments

• 1646670801678.png
    1646670801678.png
    462 KB · Views: 37
Because the opposition is full of fefails who hate us for being male so why the fuck would I support them?

Because if there's one thing ethnic men are against it's all this faggotry, I'm sorry (((reprogramming))) being shoved down their throats.

Because if there's one thing ethnic men are against it's all this faggotry, I'm sorry (((reprogramming))) being shoved down their throats.
Because the opposition is full of fefails who hate us for being male so why the fuck would I support them?
You could just be neutral, why would any ethnic support White Supremacists who think they're inferior?

You could just be neutral, why would any ethnic support White Supremacists who think they're inferior?
I don't support them either I am just saying I wonder why soys expect us to flock all over f**inism when it actively screws us

In the end politics is kind of a cope because nothing ever changes

Last edited:
Agreed

imagine caring about politics at all as an ethnic
both sides dont like you

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water situation. I think Hate has a deeper connection rather than just plain apathy which is what a lot of ethnics Men see from the Left (Unless it's a Saint Floyd or Trayvon Martin situation THEN they care).

They can't use all ethnics as their puppets
They are intellectually superior along with joos and rices. So you won't admit nigs are dumber in general, or spics?
There are clear differences between groups, most ethnics create shitholes and still need help from smarter races.
Maybe ethnics are not inherently stupid, we're just less evolved, it's a temporal matter. Whites were also savages and dumber thousands of years ago

Last edited:
Because men of all races can see that the jew has used leftism to dupe us and has turned us against one another for his own gain. All while leading our women to whoredom(or rather "freed" women so they can become whores) and our nations into financial ruin.
this too.

Last edited: