Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soylets seethe because twomad called this forum "not so bad"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q6pzl5/twomad_got_on_incelsis_lmao/

Our memes and shitposts are just too funny

12:25 minutes of inaudible sound effects while the guy cannot formulate a sentence to save his life.

Is this a pro-Twomad thread? The last couple threads seem to believe he's slandering us.

HOLY FUCK my ban appeal is on that video, hope that black dude gets lynched in gmod rp obviously

@DepravedAndDeprived post based content in order to redpill lurking normies

Read the comments. His fans think they aren’t incel :feelskek: Yea I bet Chad is out here watching twomad

@DepravedAndDeprived post based content in order to redpill lurking normies
Sounds good. Here you go.

Suggestions welcome.

Sounds good. Here you go.

Suggestions welcome.
I will post some content too

Read the comments. His fans think they aren’t incel :feelskek: Yea I bet Chad is out here watching twomad
Legit also two mad is straight up uglier than some of our residents fakecels/mentalcels

I don't see malice in the video, he's just taking laughs from retards that got banned.

Niggers 101
Baboons gonna babble.
oh boy, you just wait till you get to the pedos, the racists, the nazis, the wannabe mass murderers and the mysoginists you ain't seen nothing yet
Oh yes the mass murderer, serial rapist, pedophile on the side, nazi-partisan incel. You know the one who just shitpost edgy stuff or vent out his frustration but is harmless 99 % of the time ? Yes that one, KILL HIM, he's UUUUUGLLYYYY :feelskek:

Last edited:
I don't see malice in the video, he's just taking laughs from retards that got banned.
I kinda see your point. You'd expect him to really dig into us in an alarmist way but he's pretty aloof about it

Weird knowing just how many people lurk here and read our posts. I wonder how many people have gotten mad over my posts lol