Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soydditors get offended by JBWpill

JBC is law - just be chad

Seeing redditors cope about JBW and act like it's racist is hilarious.

cope and seethe, the master race keep winning

"Nooooo you don't understand! I need to fight these evil inkwells and their JBW!" :soy::soy::soy:

They act like it's racist whitecels saying it but it's really the ethnicels.

Normies loath reality

Bro JBW was literally started by the ethnics. Most white incels deny it lmao

is he talking with noodlewhore or what? or it seems that the whitecel is talking with a white normie, shit is confusing

D0RblBgXgAIV7AE

this is the image they got on the side to show the likeness of neckbeards. mogs me to hell

why do they try so hard to deny the truth?

D0RblBgXgAIV7AE

this is the image they got on the side to show the likeness of neckbeards. mogs me to hell
Asian woman would sleep with him. They will say his eyes ..."they are too intense!!"

Asian woman would sleep with him. They will say his eyes ..."they are too intense!!"
Don't forget his skin color, hair color, eye shape, and "tall nose" jfl.

Redditors can't face reality. What's new ?

Muh Asian waifu. Meanwhile after she gets her green card, it's dead bedrooms and silent treatment. Don't forget the cheating and stealing. Not to mention hapas are genetic trash with a predisposition for violence and rape.

Bro I was watching some Islamic podcast and some Christian called in for the Q&A who was European but bald, black beard and black eyed, meaning he wasn't even THAT white, literally the same traits I have, mentioned how he had a Filipino wife. When it comes to noodle whores, while they do prefer northern European phenotypes, just having pink skin and being caucasion is enough for them.

cope and seethe, the master race keep winning
I wish but sadly snow niggers are dying breed. The world is gonna be so much browner in the future, disgusting filthy brown future

Desperate Zoomers are embracing the JBWpill. I already see a lot of WMAF couples in New England and a significant number of the Asians here are FOB. It must be even worse on the West Coast where there are second, third, and even fourth generation Asians.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/12r5hdw/neckbeard_thinks_asian_women_would_want_to_date/

My 14 year old sister went to the park with my mom and she told me how she saw many WMAf couples so even her bluepilled brain was able to pick up on white man worship