Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soycucks annoy me more than women

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Soycucks are a weird hybrid of a woman and a man. They uphold the current matrix and enable women's shitty narcissistic behavior.

Soycucks are a weird hybrid of a woman and a man. They uphold the current matrix and enable women's shitty narcissistic behavior.
Truth nuke gif

Especially those tradcucks. They are very annoying here in india "muh... Hinduism says repsect wahmannn, dont ever insult or hit woahman :soy::soy:"

Especially those tradcucks. They are very annoying here in india "muh... Hinduism says repsect wahmannn, dont ever insult or hit woahman :soy::soy:"
I thought Shiva like raped and shit

dnw but I repeat that I am sorry for annoying you more than women, because holy shit women are so fucking annoying
Women are annoying because they constantly seek attention through means of virtue signalling crying and yelling and being annoying they are in essence children. Or animals. No they are worse than animals.

Women are annoying because they constantly seek attention through means of virtue signalling crying and yelling and being whores they are in essence children.
yea foids are shit

I am in essence a cat who works for the federal bureau of investigation

foids will never be as cool or mature as that

Female booty inspector
'hello miss I have inspected your body and concluded that you are a WHORE. and also your body was really boring and I want a refund. ty'

As a male, you're more likely to interact with other men, including soycucks than than you are to talk with foids so it makes sense if you find more them obnoxious and feature more prominently in your day to day life