Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soycucks and whores are against toxic masculinity but can't define what it is

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
They're just mindless followers. It's pathetic.

They don’t have a definition for the word “misogyny”, for the “hate speech”, they do not know how to define the “male entitlement”.

They just want to be part of the cool group. When they get confronted on why they think the way they do they can't come up with anything without coming off as sexist against men in front of the camera.

Toxic masculinity = men acting like men

Numales aren’t men.

Toxic masculinity = not being a cuck, numale, sjw, feminist, left wing, libtard

They just want to be part of the cool group. When they get confronted on why they think the way they do they can't come up with anything without coming off as sexist against men in front of the camera.
But we're suppose to be the pathetic ones with no real viable arguments. :lul:

But we're suppose to be the pathetic ones with no real viable arguments. :lul:
They have to bring "feminist Phds" to debate NEETs and they still get wrecked.

"It's definitely a problem for females trying to enter the workforce" Foids constantly get jobs they aren't qualified to have and their mistakes at the workplace are usually always forgiven. :lul: imagine being Cucktears and looking this dumb.

specifically white men acting like men
tbh. You don’t really see blacks or ethnics accused of it.

I wonder why..
7E5D7B87 437E 481D AFB9 0A9A097E6309

"It's definitely a problem for females trying to enter the workforce" Foids constantly get jobs they aren't qualified to have and their mistakes at the workplace are usually always forgiven. :lul: imagine being Cucktears and looking this dumb.
Everyone in HR who does the hiring are women and soycucks, and if you look at a foid for more than two seconds you'll be fired for sexual harassment, and there's female work quotas, but somehow men still have an "advantage" because there's a few male CEO's at the top.

Last edited:
"Improve yourself" meme get crushed brutally there. Even feminist Phds are no match for NEET incels

Look at their body language
No stacy no chad body language
Jfl everyone so nervous they need their hands in pocket or hold them together .

No gestures or anything

tbh. You don’t really see blacks or ethnics accused of it.

I wonder why..
View attachment 82747
Look at the Gillette ad. Almost every single male that exhibited "toxic masculinity" was white, whereas the good guys that corrected them were almost all ethnic/black. (((They))) want to emasculate the white male to the point where his female will no longer be interested in him and will instead choose to mate with ethnic males, and it's partially working in at least certain parts of the white world. Miscegenation, and I don't mean of the white male, ethnic female variety, is something I personally witness on an almost daily basis here in Sweden, despite rarely leaving my home. So much for JBW theory

What you except cucks and holes are brainless

Your opinion on them is irrelevant, they can easily say they get sex and you dont

I was going to say this myself. That basically sums up Generation X: just a bunch of mindless drones that listen to the most popular voice without even trying to go against it in fear of being ostracized. I have seen this from time to time again.

I was going to say this myself. That basically sums up Generation X: just a bunch of mindless drones that listen to the most popular voice without even trying to go against it in fear of being ostracized. I have seen this from time to time again.
It applies to most gens tbh.

Your opinion on them is irrelevant, they can easily say they get sex and you dont
I highly doubt any of those soycucks have upaid sex, and if they do it'd be with landwhales and crackheads.

I highly doubt any of those soycucks have upaid sex, and if they do it'd be with landwhales and crackheads.
Yea, but the arguement of them getting sex is too good

That's because toxic masculinity isn't real. It's just a lie perpetuated by wahmen to demonize and oppress men even more than they already are.

these type of videos should be banned.
& the punishment for making them should be rape by a gang of incels.