Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Soycock tries to act tough, even do he wears makeup

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
You cant make this shit up

shitty dads make shitty children

at least he said something that makes sense

Why bother? It’s like talking to a brick wall

Aint nothing with a dude wearing makeup to looksmaxx and sneak into some puss. Well until he gets found out and is now known as dude that wears makeup.

all mothers are shitty mothers

The father is the only one who can save the child. But obviously if he's in the West then the child is doomed

Poor dude probably never even had a father if he’s wearing makeup as an adult. I know he’s just a cuck but I kind of pity this lost soul.

Perhaps he trapmaxx to snatch some lesbian pussy

I'd like to see that makeup-wearing fag try starting shit in real life. But of course it'll never happen, since he's too much of a coward.

shitty dads make shitty children

at least he said something that makes sense

Most moms choose shitty dads that make shitty children. The problem always starts with women. :feelsthink:

Faggot wears make up.

Faggot thinks makeup somehow makes ""him"" (((tough))) [why on fucking earth a faggot wants to become tough anyway?]

Faggot thinks a good dad should let his ""sons"" to wear makeups.

How on fucking earth everything ended up like this? How? WTF.

Faggot wears make up.

Faggot thinks makeup somehow makes ""him"" (((tough))) [why on fucking earth a faggot wants to become tough anyway?]

Faggot thinks a good dad should let his ""sons"" to wear makeups.

How on fucking earth everything ended up like this? How? WTF.
To beat up the misogynists of course.

I genuinely doubt these faggots can barely form a knuckle and throw a punch. Unbelievable.

6TAfmbH.jpg
You know they'd try their little hearts out if there was a woman in peril though. Only to be floored and cucked in that order more than likely.

makeup is just looksmaxxing idiot why would u ever make fun of this jfl

Western men. I'm glad the other team would take them over.

:soy::feelsree::soy:

I wear makeup, I’m a REAL man because I’m not scared of breaking out of heteronormative boundaries!

:feels::feels::feels:

Not fair! You used your fists not your murse!

"I wear it for me"

That's probably the most retarded line I've ever heard

This nigga really got mad at being called out for makeup

giphy.gif

Most moms choose shitty dads that make shitty children. The problem always starts with women. :feelsthink:

The original problem started with giving women voting rights, then each decade society has been regressing more and more. Online dating was the final nail in the coffin which destroyed humanity. Now there's no going back

Jfl at wearing fakeup as a male

Honestly, if you have disgusting zits or acne on your face I see no issues covering them with makeup as a guy. I don't want people to throw up when they look at my face.

"I wear it for me"

That's probably the most retarded line I've ever heard
he lost his shit and now trying to justify his behavior